Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Jan 2004, 21:45 (Ref:848735)   #26
DaveOrama
Rookie

DaveOrama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Driver T, when did Martin learn Finnish.....
Old 23 Jan 2004, 23:09 (Ref:848803)   #27
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What does Finnish sound like? :confused:

Danica Patrick
Old 24 Jan 2004, 04:12 (Ref:848978)   #28
golem
Veteran

golem should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think next year will be fun. Kimi V Juan. We've only seen Kimi V DC. And I personally feel that Juan is very fast, and constantly pushes hard. It could very well be a four way battle this year, 5 if Renault take the next step. Alonso has shown he has what it takes.
Gawky supermodels may look stunning in the right clothes, on the right catwalk, in the right city, but in an M&S jumper, on a crowded street, on a wet Wednesday afternoon, only classic good looks will catch the eye. - Ian Eveleigh.
Old 24 Jan 2004, 04:33 (Ref:848986)   #29
senna12
Veteran

senna12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by GP Racer
What does Finnish sound like? :confused:
Typically Nordic, but quicker, if I can put it that way, but I think it is regarded as one of the most difficult for a novice to get his tongue around.

Kimi is certainly capable of the championship, and if David continues to struggle in qualifying, and Juan and Ralf split points all year, it could easily happen. Tires, once again as always, will play a major role. I can imagine the pressure Bridgestone is under, especially since BAR bailed on them.
Old 24 Jan 2004, 22:07 (Ref:849632)   #30
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Re: Kimi Warned Michael

Quote:
Originally posted by Led ZeppF1
Kimi Raikkonen has warned Michael Schumacher that he will have to overcome an even tougher challenge than last season to retain his F1 drivers' title.

http://sport.independent.co.uk/motor...p?story=483788
Does that mean that they are going to award 9 points now for second place? That should certainly assure the man who comes 2nd more consistently than the one who wins, the WDC.

Only half joking; Kimi is a great driver but if he wins the WDC let's hope it is through actually winning races.