Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 15 Sep 2008, 03:41 (Ref:2290522)   #51
MPA
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
MPA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hmmmmmm.........

James, just like everyone else with a pulse is getting older each day.

Poor baby, the big boys keep smashing his toys and every time he wants to play, they run off into the distance.....To win.
Old 15 Sep 2008, 11:14 (Ref:2290778)   #52
thestig05
Rookie

thestig05 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeks6
Hey, Courtney is overrated but Skaife was emabarrassing today. He was about 15th or 16th getting passed by everybody including part-timers in underfunded cars then ...

Fast driver goes in, rain, "safety" car, good strategy call, "safety" car, "safety" car, "safety" car and bingo - he's some kind of hero. NO!

I repeat my earlier assertion that Tander would be scared shyteless that his title bid will depend on this bloke. Luckily for him, Walkinshoddy has instructed Skaife to just let fast guys like D'Alberto and co. past without argument so that he can have a crack after the last inevitable close-up-the-field "safety" car.
One thing you have to understand about skaife is that come bathurst i doubt D'Alberto although showing some speed is going to be able to keep up with him because bathurst requires alot more skill and experiance than a track like phillip island so i wouldn't go saying that Tander is worried about his title defence as there is no better driver in the field at bathurst than skaify
Old 16 Sep 2008, 01:33 (Ref:2291400)   #53
Conrod Kieron
Veteran

Conrod Kieron should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic
Perhaps so, but the old bloke has a trophy for today, and the young bloke has nothing. Again.
Mate, I would have walked away with that trophy on sun if I was in Skaifes boots too!!

Morris sure knows how to appeal to the great unwashed with his comments...
Old 22 Sep 2008, 03:32 (Ref:2294875)   #54
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm surprised that people are saying Courtenay was blocking Ingall. He was defending, but i don't think he was blocking, he wasn't weaving. Maybe we need a consensus on what constitutes blocking.
Old 22 Sep 2008, 06:09 (Ref:2294902)   #55
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVID PATERSON
I'm surprised that people are saying Courtenay was blocking Ingall. He was defending, but i don't think he was blocking, he wasn't weaving. Maybe we need a consensus on what constitutes blocking.
David in the big world of Soopercars if you have to work to earn a spot then you must have been being blocked.
Thats all you hear on the tv when they allow you to hear it.
"He's blocking!"
"Don't worry we've sent an email!"