Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Dec 2015, 16:58 (Ref:3597742)   #196
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i like it but not the price, i am a pensioner now so might have to let that one go and stick to the old rebellion shirt and straw hat
Old 15 Dec 2015, 17:39 (Ref:3597979)   #197
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It is a bit pricey, I must admit.......

(Not long now until we can join some of the DoTs........ )
Old 20 Dec 2015, 13:35 (Ref:3598970)   #198
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Does anyone else have any of these? These are the Le Mans Media Guides, aka Info Presse - not the Liste des Engages that comes in the member packs (nor the shorter version that is these days included with the programme), but the official media guide. On tidying my study today I found these. I have a full run from 1986 to 2010 (after which the ACO ruined everything by moving to data sticks..... , which although I have one, are much more difficult to source. I've never found one prior to 1986 - does anyone know if there were any earlier ones?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0134.jpg  

Old 8 May 2016, 12:00 (Ref:3640084)   #199
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridvincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridvincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bought on Marktplaats ('marketplace', a dutch secondhand website), the Mercedes-Benz press map for the 1999 Le Mans 24 Hours. Makes for fun reading with hindsight

Beauty and the beast. It sure was very pretty.....

Old 8 May 2016, 12:32 (Ref:3640094)   #200
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
They should have had Red Bull sponsorship.........

Old 8 May 2016, 14:16 (Ref:3640121)   #201
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
A couple of years after LM 1999, I had a mail order catalogue from one of the model shops I used to buy from- It had a list of the Le Mans car kits they stocked, which was laid out as a spreadsheet with columns for car, year, race number, team and sponsor etc.

For the CLR, in the 'sponsor' column, some comedian had put 'Lufthansa'
Old 8 May 2016, 14:42 (Ref:3640131)   #202
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well it did spend quite a while in the air
Old 8 May 2016, 16:54 (Ref:3640153)   #203
PascaLM
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
They should have had Red Bull sponsorship.........
I was looking for a good one, and you've done it !
Old 25 Oct 2017, 19:29 (Ref:3776446)   #204
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
This looks quite interesting....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Le-Mans-Ra...53.m1438.l2649

Old 25 Oct 2017, 20:03 (Ref:3776463)   #205
CTD
Subscriber
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
The text on the box is just awesome!
Quote:
Now YOU drive a sports car in this realistic Family/Social RACING GAME
A realistic racing board game?
Old 26 Oct 2017, 21:05 (Ref:3776678)   #206
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
The only 'sims' in those days were Joan! (That's one for the (older) Brits - others can Google..... )

Old 27 Oct 2017, 15:39 (Ref:3776802)   #207
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridvincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridvincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
'Carry on camping'. I think I will
Old 27 Oct 2017, 16:07 (Ref:3776807)   #208
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
'Carry on camping'. I think I will
One of her best performances
Old 27 Oct 2017, 20:28 (Ref:3776860)   #209
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
UNLIMITED HARD BRAKING!
Old 10 Feb 2018, 09:38 (Ref:3800213)   #210
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Le Mans Programme 1961

Some of you may have seen my post in Armchair referring to my attempt to sell some old F1 programmes on eBay for a friend. That wasn't very successful, 4 out of 6 sold very cheaply. When I took the two remaining programmes back to him this morning, he showed me the attached. A 1961 Le Mans programme, complete with insert. The programme is in really good condition (the discolouration in the photo is down to shadow on my quickly taken photo) apart from a tear in the cover. Really nice!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0736.JPG   IMG_0737.JPG