Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 24 May 2010, 08:24 (Ref:2696965)   #51
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
I'd hate to see people having to repeat themselves, as they surely will!
Really? I'd never noticed that!
Old 24 May 2010, 08:50 (Ref:2696978)   #52
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Or even threads being re-named?
Old 24 May 2010, 10:44 (Ref:2697055)   #53
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
Or even threads being re-named?
Or more importantly, does it really matter that much, a poster on subjects contained within this forum who uses a pet user\log in name; surely it is the content of the post that matter's. whether technical, joke, view and so on, as long as it does not offend Mr Turner's blue pencil too much. Personally more concerned why all the occupents of the garages at Masters are being 'scruted' there, except Proto's banished to the 'awnings' whatever\wherever.
Old 24 May 2010, 14:32 (Ref:2697215)   #54
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p261brm View Post
Personally more concerned why all the occupents of the garages at Masters are being 'scruted' there, except Proto's banished to the 'awnings' whatever\wherever.
Completely OT but surely not? Although it says different I assumed Touring cars in awnings and Protos in garages, as whole idea of them being in there is to avoid ground clearance problems in tunnels?

Apologies, JT
Old 27 May 2010, 16:13 (Ref:2699351)   #55
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Completely OT but surely not? Although it says different I assumed Touring cars in awnings and Protos in garages, as whole idea of them being in there is to avoid ground clearance problems in tunnels?

Apologies, JT
Me too.
I go along with your assumption,
Old 28 May 2010, 06:08 (Ref:2699723)   #56
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Names,If people want to state controversial points they should have the courage of their convictions and add their given names.You are stuck with this the rest of your lives and in all other matters why not here?You cannot take people seriously if they do not back up their point with a name.If you do not police this the forums degenerate into the rubbish posted on a certain weeklies online forum on F1 cars and should be banned to anyone over 21.All the major contributors on here use their given names Peter,Simon,Terry,,John or now sign with their name so why not all and if they do not like their name there is always deed poll!
As far as Masters are concerned they do what is best for their customers and that's it!
Due to rain here today.