Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 16 May 2017, 20:50 (Ref:3733934)   #91
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
That's the kind of decisions that get made without the knowledge that a personal trainer has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
It doesn't make sense to me. Lack of hydration later in the race seems to be a larger risk to ultimate performance.
since posting that i have actually been going back and forth on what i think about the 'danger level' of said choice.

medically, i imagine he has been well advised what the effects are on his physiology, short and long term.

if its a risk he is willing to take then that would hardly make him the first athlete to jeopardize personal health in order to achieve sporting success.

or does it add a level of risk to the other drivers?

extreme diets for F1 drivers is nothing new so maybe this is just a case of nothing to see here?

have read some pretty funny suggestions on the interwebs about what else Ham can do to shed some extra weight.

donate a kidney, shave the hair plugs, get a lobotomy.
Old 16 May 2017, 21:31 (Ref:3733942)   #92
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRWill2073 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lobotomy? Don't you have to have one to remove it?

Crap. Am I racist now?
Old 16 May 2017, 21:37 (Ref:3733943)   #93
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post

Crap. Am I racist now?
Maybe. But since he didn't win driver of the day on am Internet forum, I'm blaming you. How do you live with yourself?
Old 16 May 2017, 21:59 (Ref:3733948)   #94
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRWill2073 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Maybe. But since he didn't win driver of the day on am Internet forum, I'm blaming you. How do you live with yourself?
It's hard, man. Should I start posting my every move on social media so you can see for yourself?
Old 16 May 2017, 22:09 (Ref:3733950)   #95
Adam43
Race Official
20KPINAL

European Union
The Road to Rouen
Adam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Do you have a dog?

Back to the racing. I did think the cars loooked pretty good out there. Not so much the cars themselves as the attitude on track. You could see differences between cars and even different laps for the same driver. I can't be sure if it is better than last year as I haven't compared, but it did strike me this year.

I also liked Vettel's double dummy on Bottas. That was fun.
Old 18 May 2017, 08:54 (Ref:3734203)   #96
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post

Crap. Am I racist now?

No. Just a bit silly.
Old 18 May 2017, 13:44 (Ref:3734258)   #97
bauble
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
No. Just a bit silly.
Ah! But does he have he sunglasses to prove it?