Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 15 Aug 2011, 21:28 (Ref:2941537)   #301
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
Time to retire that name from racing.
I'd rather see a refocused effort then the name going away. That's not going to happen though is it?
Old 15 Aug 2011, 21:34 (Ref:2941542)   #302
AGD
Veteran

AGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchZ06 View Post
Pulled the plug to focus on the worlds fastest phallus?
Maybe, but I have a hard time believing that Don will put any of his own money into the Sausagemobile. To that extent, I think there is a lot less risk from his perspective by supporting the Sausagemobile rather than the Abruzzi or any other potential LMP/GT Panoz project. Unless, of course, the Sausagemobile makes the ALMS a complete joke and people stop watching.
Old 16 Aug 2011, 03:57 (Ref:2941623)   #303
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
..and when I said the name needed to go away, I meant completely.
Old 16 Aug 2011, 15:03 (Ref:2941752)   #304
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I certainly understand that opinion, but if it wasn't for Don we'd all be watching Grand Am and Road Atlanta would be spec homes.
Old 16 Aug 2011, 15:11 (Ref:2941755)   #305
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Well, I certainly understand that opinion, but if it wasn't for Don we'd all be watching Grand Am and Road Atlanta would be spec homes.
Nonsense. There have been multiple offers and interested parties over the years, who wanted to keep ALMS/IMSA as is, and Road Atlanta as is. Unfortunately, what Don and his people believe these assets are worth, and what others believe they are worth are disconnected. Don had a great concept, and he and his people achieved some very tangible results. The days since when they were a net positive on the sport have long since sailed though. It is time for new leadership... actually well past due.