Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 20 Nov 2014, 09:58 (Ref:3476863)   #51
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Yet Mr Ecclestone has been quoted as suggesting that all teams must show in Abu Dhabi
i'm sure i read that on joe saward's blog. it came from a sensible source, that's for sure. they must have misunderstood the rules.

ah, or i misunderstood what they were talking about. here we go:

Quote:
There are also reports that if Caterham does not race in Abu Dhabi, it will lose its entry. This is not true. The team (and all teams come to that) are allowed to miss three races per season if they need to do so, and that means that if the team pays the entry fee for next year at the end of this month it does not actually have to appear before the Chinese Grand Prix on April 19, 2015.
from here.

so.... it ain't over till the 30th november for the entry, but without special dispensation to miss abu dhabi (which presumably bernie hasn't given which would be harsh)... still would like to see the rules on that one that would mean their points didn't count though.

Last edited by bella; 20 Nov 2014 at 10:05. Reason: it's too early for all this ;)
Old 20 Nov 2014, 10:04 (Ref:3476867)   #52
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
i'm sure i read that on joe saward's blog. it came from a sensible source, that's for sure. they must have misunderstood the rules.
Mr Saward definitely suggested that the teams dont have to show up til round 4 next season if they choose to do so.

You might imagine Mr Ecclestone knows what he wants, and will make magic happen to get it..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 20 Nov 2014, 12:40 (Ref:3476905)   #53
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Will Stevens confirmed for AD

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/st...-caterham-seat
Old 20 Nov 2014, 18:30 (Ref:3476990)   #54
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bernie has said that the prize money is redistributed amongst the top ten - hinting that the teams in 11th and 12th get nowt - I think it was on BBC
Old 20 Nov 2014, 20:09 (Ref:3477017)   #55
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_collins View Post
Bernie has said that the prize money is redistributed amongst the top ten - hinting that the teams in 11th and 12th get nowt - I think it was on BBC
The 11th team gets about enough to cover big teams toilet paper bill.