Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 25 Apr 2012, 11:27 (Ref:3065324)   #101
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Im losing the will to live now!
Old 25 Apr 2012, 13:02 (Ref:3065381)   #102
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Moments like these make you fancy an M25 walk.[to the centre reservation!]
Old 25 Apr 2012, 13:04 (Ref:3065383)   #103
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Ok so....Midweek Motorsport....Tonight...8 til 10PM...You never know WHO you might hear on it
Old 25 Apr 2012, 15:12 (Ref:3065442)   #104
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'd love to tune in but I'll be asleep by the time it gets here. Hope your interview goes well.
Old 25 Apr 2012, 22:45 (Ref:3065618)   #105
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Good interview with Claire by John Hindhaugh on Midweek Motorsport this evening. If you missed it, there's a podcast of the whole program on the RLM website and Claire's piece starts 75 minutes from the start.
I'm sure that she'll have autographed copies available on CD (limited numbered edition) for a very reasonable fee.
Old 27 Apr 2012, 18:50 (Ref:3066287)   #106
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
First batch of Finals dispatched!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh its getting EXCITING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Next lot tomorrow morning .......all landing on mats by Monday

ANY LAST MINUTE ENTRIES ......VERY WELCOME!!!!

Ta
C
Old 1 May 2012, 02:59 (Ref:3067718)   #107
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Click HERE for the Paddock and Garage Allocation plans for this weekend
Old 1 May 2012, 04:40 (Ref:3067729)   #108
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
First batch of Finals dispatched!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh its getting EXCITING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Next lot tomorrow morning .......all landing on mats by Monday

ANY LAST MINUTE ENTRIES ......VERY WELCOME!!!!

Ta
C

Have you sent my stuff Claire?
Old 1 May 2012, 06:57 (Ref:3067749)   #109
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I received all the finals yesterday and I must admit that I haven't seen so many tickets for years (I don't know if I know that many people !)
Well done
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 1 May 2012, 08:10 (Ref:3067759)   #110
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
Have you sent my stuff Claire?

It arrived this morning,got a big blue bow tied around the envelope
Old 2 May 2012, 23:38 (Ref:3068542)   #111
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
PROVISIONAL ENTRY LISTS

PROVISIONAL ENTRY LISTS
Old 3 May 2012, 11:43 (Ref:3068751)   #112
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Ok so just a reminder about the saturday end of the day "BBQ STARTER RACE!" a spare 20 minute race. It is only open to existing entries to the whole event, that is, Any car entered in any of the HRDC RACES, OLYMPIC BREAKFAST SPRINT CARS or THE SIX HOUR.

The logic is simple, 15 mins qualifying and 20 mins race, its basically 35 mins...and its £100 ...there will be throphies...its a kinda "HRDC Vs 360 laugh"

Now this is just a facility for EXISTING ENTRIES therefore we are not taking entries on the day, all the cars that are at the event are eligible....
If you dont enter it..its just track time to us....but it is a bit of fun, its revenue for the club and a kinda thank you for making the event a nice weekend.....we have found the time....can you?

Its on the timetable so have fun.

Im gonna post this in the other two threads...Spread the word....its cheap as chips and I am turning into EASYRACE.

ta
Claire
Old 3 May 2012, 12:07 (Ref:3068766)   #113
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
Good to see a Rochdale OLYMPIC on the entry list!
Old 3 May 2012, 13:04 (Ref:3068787)   #114
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
Good to see a Rochdale OLYMPIC on the entry list!
He'll probably be sued by the Olympic Games organisers!
Old 3 May 2012, 19:00 (Ref:3068953)   #115
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee View Post
He'll probably be sued by the Olympic Games organisers!
Was the Rochdale OLYMPIC a registered trade name? If the original constructor is still alive could he sue the olympics people?
CSCC Swinging Sixties #128 Red/Black Mustang
Old 3 May 2012, 23:20 (Ref:3069041)   #116
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosehead View Post
Was the Rochdale OLYMPIC a registered trade name? If the original constructor is still alive could he sue the olympics people?
I suspect, ancient though the Rochdale Olympic is, its just possible that the Olympic Games may precede it in the history stakes....