Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 12 Jun 2013, 06:20 (Ref:3261264)   #16
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Once you get to La Sarthe having RLM in your ear is more important than having shoes on your feet.
That I like
Old 12 Jun 2013, 06:51 (Ref:3261269)   #17
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Can I dare to suggest that without RLM Le Mans would just be another motor race.

I notice their Preview shows start tonight after the MWM show.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 07:47 (Ref:3261286)   #18
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
Can I dare to suggest that without RLM Le Mans would just be another motor race.
you are welcome to say it -... but I for one dont agree in the slightest. It may enhance the experience but it doesn't affect what the race is.

The crowds were just as big before RLM everyone seemed to think it was just as special.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 08:35 (Ref:3261308)   #19
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i agree with Mal, I started at Le Mans in the mid eighties and remember hanging around the speakers at 20 minutes past the hour for the 10 minutes of english, it is much better now but Le Mans would be different with out the sounds of RLM but I would still be there
Old 12 Jun 2013, 08:37 (Ref:3261310)   #20
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
There's big crowds at BTCC races, and I don't think anyone would claim they are special

Let us hope we never find out what LM without RLM is like.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 09:26 (Ref:3261327)   #21
CTD
Subscriber
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Last year, my first Le Mans, I started to catch the RLM frequency after Paris, and get trying until it succeeded close to Le Mans .

As I have only been to Le Mans once, my pleasure on the track is limited (although I enjoyed it MASSIVELY!). However my many years as a spectator from home, has always been with the danish commentary muted, and RLM over the speakers instead. The knowledge and Passion of the crew is simply unique, and I can't think of a more knowledgable commentator team than RLM!

I hope RLM will be at Le Mans till the day the race itself no more. (which I of course hope never happen)
Old 12 Jun 2013, 09:44 (Ref:3261333)   #22
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
As we approach Le mans in the car, the first time we hear RLM is one of those "WE have arrived moments"
Old 12 Jun 2013, 09:51 (Ref:3261335)   #23
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Goodwood
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The trip through France for us is normally soundtracked by the RLM preview shows, perfect way to start the trip.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 11:09 (Ref:3261367)   #24
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
The trip through France for us is normally soundtracked by the RLM preview shows, perfect way to start the trip.
This.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 11:42 (Ref:3261392)   #25
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Of course it's always been special, but RLM does nothing but enhance that special experience.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 18:36 (Ref:3261655)   #26
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
What frequency is RLM on? Im sure it's staring me in the face on the website but can only see for streaming online
Old 12 Jun 2013, 18:40 (Ref:3261661)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Normally it is 91.2
Old 12 Jun 2013, 18:41 (Ref:3261663)   #28
CTD
Subscriber
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
91.2FM
Old 12 Jun 2013, 19:24 (Ref:3261696)   #29
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I only came to Le Mans for the first time in 2011, after being obsessed with The Film since I was a kid. Somehow I never made the effort to get involved with sportscar racing and preferred F1 (). Then I went and it was like some kind of sleeping passion for LM/sportscar racing awoke in me - and a lot of that can be attributed to Radio Le Mans. Since then I've kind of followed them around, and so been introduced to stuff like Daytona, Bathurst and the N24 together with the ILMC-WEC and ELMS. So yeah, got a lot to be thankful to them for.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 19:27 (Ref:3261699)   #30
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Thanks guys!