Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 23 Jun 2017, 20:21 (Ref:3746312)   #16
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giba View Post
About Nissan, when it was mentioned that it crossed the line over 100 laps down, someone in the cinema burst out laughing
Old 28 Jun 2017, 09:03 (Ref:3747553)   #17
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just watching this through now. Because this was bought up by Amazon they do a decent job of promoting it within Amazon Prime. It's was about the fifth thing I hit when scrolling through the 'Featured' section which is pretty impressive. And means more people will see it.

It's hitting a few of the usual documentary cliches - emphasis on danger etc - and I'm not really sure why some guys were interviewed in their native language when they speak perfect English. Great to see people making these films though and I'll give a fuller review when I've watched it all.

Darren Cox probably hoped this would never leave the cutting room floor.