Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 7 Dec 2004, 14:55 (Ref:1173500)   #1
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Store suggestions

Hey all-
I decided to make this suggestions thread for the 10/Tenths store, as I have an idea or two and am sure others may have as well.

I was going through the Trackside forum and had a nice thought-what if the store carried large banners for gatherings that the forum will hold round the globe next year? Possibly a company such as Norton Signs, for example, could be contacted and have their products listed in the current store-or something similar.

I'd be willing to pay a bit for a nice representation of our forum.
Other ideas?

Last edited by RacerGuy2; 7 Dec 2004 at 14:56.
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 7 Dec 2004, 15:02 (Ref:1173509)   #2
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
Cool idea..

a well designed 10ths Flag would come in handy!!!

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 18 Dec 2004, 01:03 (Ref:1182274)   #3
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
erhm, bump....

Admins, what do you think?
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 18 Dec 2004, 12:54 (Ref:1182521)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
In general the sales of the ten-tenths merchandise, t-shirts, mugs etc. has been lower than we would have liked. If this picks up then we will consider adding additional items. The good and bad thing about CafePress is that the items are created "on demand", so we don't have any up-front costs associated with the normal production of such items.

We will certainly be following the progress of the CafePress items and also now the sew-on patches and will look at future items if the demand for the existing items increases.