Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 Dec 2017, 16:12 (Ref:3787893)   #101
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Flights booked for Le Mans too. Pitwalk pass will wait until February.
Old 20 Dec 2017, 18:15 (Ref:3788387)   #102
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Even less before most of us leave to start our annual trip
Yep, 170 for me.....
Old 25 Feb 2018, 13:06 (Ref:3803793)   #103
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Woohoo, ferry and campsite booked!
Old 4 Mar 2018, 17:33 (Ref:3805749)   #104
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Got my tickets booked now!
Later than normal, but all good!
Old 16 Apr 2018, 20:11 (Ref:3816050)   #105
Number7
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Number7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just ordered this years stickers for the car, to arrive in style
Old 16 Apr 2018, 21:36 (Ref:3816059)   #106
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In 8 weeks time, I'll have finished watching scrutineering and be looking forward to Tuesday's 'day of rest'.... Can't wait.....
Old 17 Apr 2018, 10:42 (Ref:3816138)   #107
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
3 weeks to Spa then another 4 weeks until Le Mans, watching 1992 race to get me in the mod at the moment.
Old 18 Apr 2018, 13:21 (Ref:3816354)   #108
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
3 weeks to Spa then another 4 weeks until Le Mans, watching 1992 race to get me in the mod at the moment.
Just watched the 90/91/92 races on Sky - pure nostalgia! XJR-12 sounded jut SO good!

Desperately trying to plan a 'last minute dot com' trip for this years race.

Looked like I was going to be forced to miss this year due to work commitments but there is a small possibility that I could still make it - fingers crossed
Old 18 Apr 2018, 18:21 (Ref:3816407)   #109
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands99 View Post
Just watched the 90/91/92 races on Sky - pure nostalgia! XJR-12 sounded jut SO good!

Desperately trying to plan a 'last minute dot com' trip for this years race.

Looked like I was going to be forced to miss this year due to work commitments but there is a small possibility that I could still make it - fingers crossed
Do the toes as well!
Old 19 Apr 2018, 21:48 (Ref:3816566)   #110
dominique
Rookie

France
near cognac
dominique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
dominique YES

hello everyone. I am backed up tonight. I will be present at mans for my 25 years without stop. Bernard b received for me for a long time 3 places in T34 as usual.I risk selling one or two.I also took 2 tickets to see the concert of Jamiroquai.The first in 2001 had me very interested.We will with 2 slots in Tetre rouge. Very impatient to see you all again in June.
Old 20 Apr 2018, 18:48 (Ref:3816679)   #111
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominique View Post
hello everyone. I am backed up tonight. I will be present at mans for my 25 years without stop. Bernard b received for me for a long time 3 places in T34 as usual.I risk selling one or two.I also took 2 tickets to see the concert of Jamiroquai.The first in 2001 had me very interested.We will with 2 slots in Tetre rouge. Very impatient to see you all again in June.
Welcome back to Tenths Dominique!

I think Jamiroquai was 2003, not that I managed to see the show. At least he won't be distracting you from the race this year...

Looking forward to seeing you and Bernard in a few weeks time!
Old 20 Apr 2018, 20:47 (Ref:3816688)   #112
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, welcome back Dominique - see you at the meeting on Saturday - if not before!
Old 23 Apr 2018, 14:48 (Ref:3817013)   #113
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Are there really only 27 people going to le mans next year, where are you staying/camping only has 27 people entered so far, well short of last few years
Old 23 Apr 2018, 18:01 (Ref:3817042)   #114
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, the ACO are quite alarmed, apparently they were expecting up to 40.........
Old 25 Apr 2018, 06:19 (Ref:3817273)   #115
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
No need to worry there are 46 in my group and I think Kenn will add a few more in the camp next door
Old 25 Apr 2018, 06:23 (Ref:3817275)   #116
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
No need to worry there are 46 in my group and I think Kenn will add a few more in the camp next door
Hope there'll still be room for me to park a small rental car.
Old 25 Apr 2018, 08:06 (Ref:3817286)   #117
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Hope there'll still be room for me to park a small rental car.
Camping plots are sold by car and not by person, you better check if there is a pass available in your group.
Old 14 May 2018, 08:22 (Ref:3822274)   #118
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Are we there yet?
Old 14 May 2018, 10:03 (Ref:3822292)   #119
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Are we there yet?
Not quite, but in just over 3 weeks i will be able to say YES
Old 14 May 2018, 10:35 (Ref:3822295)   #120
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Quote:
Not quite, but in just over 3 weeks i will be able to say YES
After the Tuesday pitwalk I'll need to head up there and grab a beer with the TR gang.
Old 14 May 2018, 12:23 (Ref:3822308)   #121
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
We will be arriving late tuesday afternoon but you know where we will be
Old 15 May 2018, 05:30 (Ref:3822516)   #122
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Finally got mate to book Tunnel, so heading to France on the 7.50 Tunnel Tuesday morning (12th June)
Old 15 May 2018, 08:27 (Ref:3822544)   #123
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
four weeks to go....
Houx for us this year and one newbie to our party.
Old 15 May 2018, 10:39 (Ref:3822566)   #124
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
We'll have been there for several days already in four weeks. Can't afford to wish it away..... Looking forward to it too much!
Old 15 May 2018, 11:11 (Ref:3822576)   #125
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Also arriving in 4 weeks. But first, my thoughts point to next week and Indianapolis.

Hopefully I'll have a good story to tell at LM when I walk around the campsites visiting everyone.