Jarno Trulli 0 0%
Kazuki Bakajima 1 1.02%
Other 1 1.02%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26 Jul 2009, 13:42 (Ref:2508321)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Race Hungarian GP 2009

Driver of the race is...
Old 26 Jul 2009, 13:44 (Ref:2508322)   #2
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Lewis Hamilton - He was the figurehead of a sterling effort by the entire McLaren team. An honorary mention to Jaime Alguersuari for performing solidly and maturely.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 13:52 (Ref:2508326)   #3
SennaTheGreat
Veteran

England
Grimsby
SennaTheGreat has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Lewis all the way. A true champions drive.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 13:52 (Ref:2508327)   #4
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lewis Hamilton.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 13:53 (Ref:2508329)   #5
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ah yes, Super Hans. Alguersuari did a solid job.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 14:03 (Ref:2508335)   #6
Albeckinho
Racer

Albeckinho should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Must be Kimi. Great start, hard work, not TOO far from Hamilton who, I must say, was completely unstoppable today.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 14:16 (Ref:2508345)   #7
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
My vote very nearly went to Bakajima! :P

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 14:20 (Ref:2508348)   #8
AshMcD
Rookie

AshMcD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not a popular choice but I've gone for Timo Glock. Great drive, up eight places and currently very impressive indeed.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 14:30 (Ref:2508356)   #9
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
I have to give it to Kimi right now, because I have this fear that he may be penalised for the start. Also, I'm not sure I shall get a chance to vote for him again.

Otherwise, serious congratulations to Hamilton, Glock and Webber and a big pat on the back to Jaime Alguersuari, who beat his team-mate first time out.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 15:45 (Ref:2508400)   #10
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Hamilton made it look easy,but we all know that it wasn't.Good run from Alguersuari.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 16:54 (Ref:2508439)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wow, brilliant to see Lewis back on form and so too Kimi after the stress of the weekend. Good stuff from Webber too, but my vote goes to Timo Glock who did just about everything perfectly.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 17:02 (Ref:2508453)   #12
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
I have to give it to Kimi right now, because I have this fear that he may be penalised for the start.
It seems I was unduly pessimistic: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/77353
Old 26 Jul 2009, 18:12 (Ref:2508529)   #13
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Glock for me.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 20:16 (Ref:2508603)   #14
jakabodix
Rookie

UK-ROI
London
jakabodix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Has to be Hamilton. Rosberg deserves a mention too, another solid drive.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 20:20 (Ref:2508607)   #15
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Voted Hamilton. McLaren was unstoppable this weekend.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 22:16 (Ref:2508700)   #16
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Not much doubt about this one. Good effort from Glock gets honourable mention.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 22:52 (Ref:2508744)   #17
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I fell asleep (literally) but from the first half hour and last 10 minutes I would say Ham.
Old 26 Jul 2009, 23:48 (Ref:2508782)   #18
HughGJohnson
Racer

Switzerland
like Bill Maher, "I'm Swiss"
HughGJohnson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Clearly it was Hamilton. Raikkonen did good to take out Vettel and almost got Hamilton, too. Demerit to Webber for trying to run Raikkonen into the pitwall.
Old 27 Jul 2009, 01:07 (Ref:2508799)   #19
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lewis. He was superb today, absolutely delighted to see him back on the top step after so long. Glock was also sublime in the Toyota, he comes a close second with Kimi bringing up the last spot on the DotD podium.

A quick mention to Jame Alguersuari who, despite rumblings from certain drivers, didn't take out a single person and bettered the result of his team mate. Considering the testing ban, I'd say that was a damn good job on his debut.
Old 27 Jul 2009, 03:36 (Ref:2508820)   #20
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Stars were Hamilton, Raikkonen and Glock.

Went with Raikkonen (just) who was ON IT for the whole race - welcome back Kimi (let's hope he stays here)!
Old 27 Jul 2009, 05:43 (Ref:2508839)   #21
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Has to be Hamilton - yes I know he had KERS but we saw overtaking and then making a win look that easy must be deserving of the utmost praise.
Old 27 Jul 2009, 09:11 (Ref:2508937)   #22
Hesketh
Racer

Hesketh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hamilton. Glad to see him back on top.
Jaime is good!
Old 27 Jul 2009, 10:28 (Ref:2508982)   #23
Lotusonpole
Veteran

United Kingdom
NW England
Lotusonpole should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLotusonpole should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hamilton for me.
Lewis was back to his best.
It begs the question how things may have gone had he not had the first corner puncture in the GP before. There have been a few signs of Maclaren making real progress recently.

Well done to Kimi R and Ferrari too.

Best wishes to FelippeM for a speedy and complete recovery.
Old 27 Jul 2009, 11:57 (Ref:2509100)   #24
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There is only one choice, the 2009 WDC elect...

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 27 Jul 2009, 12:57 (Ref:2509175)   #25
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Close call for me between Lewis and Timo.

Yes Lewis won the race in fine style but clearly had an equipment/set up advantage and made the most if it.

However i've given my nod to Timo who may have even finished further up if not arguably held up by Kimi for several laps before his final stop?