Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing > NASCAR Fantasy Racing

Old 17 Nov 2014, 15:41 (Ref:3475828)   #46
JHamilton
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Nice try everyone! And to our winner, I would just like to say, **** you Field.
Old 18 Nov 2014, 00:29 (Ref:3475986)   #47
Axeman444
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post

Nice try everyone! And to our winner, I would just like to say, **** you Field.
LOL!!!!

Yes well done Mr Field, too good in the end. And bad luck to you Mr Hamilton, snagged you by 6 points at the end to climb off the bottom. The C Class driver can really throw some spanners in the works, as well as me always jumping on a driver bandwagon the week they retire on lap 1

Might see you all again in 2 months
Old 18 Nov 2014, 02:18 (Ref:3476012)   #48
JHamilton
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
And bad luck to you Mr Hamilton, snagged you by 6 points at the end to climb off the bottom.
I saw that! There was really nothing I could do. I'm pretty sure I scored max points, or very close, for me this week.
Old 18 Nov 2014, 14:03 (Ref:3476220)   #49
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was a fun season once again.

Hopefully we can attract some more players next year.
Old 19 Nov 2014, 01:50 (Ref:3476429)   #50
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I had a good playoff run and 36 straight top 5s. that'll do it!

-Mike Cooley, The Stroker Ace