Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22 Aug 2016, 11:57 (Ref:3666995)   #1
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Veggie International ten-tenths camp IV (2017) SOLD OUT

Hi
For 3 years I have now arranged a camp for fellow ten/tenths members from overseas. This has been a great experience and I am great full to have meet people from the Sweden, US, Romania, UK and Australia who share the same interest. I am also happy that they all had a good time in our company, I hope to see you all again. You can see their comments in the tread from past years.

With all these great experiences I will offer this opportunity again for 2017.
I will do my best to get into the best campsite available and will update you on this as soon as possible. My priority is Maison Blanch or Houx.

The arrangement includes:

1 tent in the camp available from Wednesday morning – Sunday
1 Entrance ticket for the whole weekend
Breakfast in camp Wednesday – Sunday (continental)

The price will be 300 euro for the first person in a tent.
If you are 2 persons sharing a tent the second person will be 270 euro.
We do a BBQ for lunch for those who want it on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
As this is a trip arranged by fans for fans there will not be staff in the camp, so it is a trip where you get the full Le Mans road trip experience. We help each other in camp with all the practical stuff and share our knowledge about the race and all that is happening around it.
I have been going to Le Mans for 12 years, and have made a camp for friends and their friends for the last 9 years. The camp varies from 8 – 35 people.

There will be 10 tent(h)s available at the camp. First come, first served.

If you are interested and have any questions please ask.
If you want book a tent or want more info please send me an E-mail on: kenn.korsager@bestseller.com