Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 6 Apr 2000, 22:25 (Ref:7128)   #1
Invader
Veteran

Invader should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Has anyone done it ?...I'm going to Florida later this year and will not return without my 8 laps of Mickey Mouse unless someone tells me it's a waste of money.
Old 6 Apr 2000, 23:50 (Ref:7129)   #2
Sparky
Veteran

Sparky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've always had a burning ambition to do this. (And it's getting very sore )

I understand that Richard 'The King' Petty has visited Rockingham, UK and promised to bring the entourage here. I'd Still rather do it in the States though.

Just promise me one thing... Half way down the back straightaway, close your eyes for a fraction of a second and think of the Sparkster in there with ya!
Old 7 Apr 2000, 13:21 (Ref:7130)   #3
Joe Fan
Veteran

Joe Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJoe Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I haven't done this yet but I have talked to people who have and they say it is an awesome experience. My wife wants me to do this someday, which is good because it isn't exactly cheap--I must have a good wife! The people I have talked to have said that the biggest thing that they noticed is how much you have to rely upon and trust your peripheral vision when another car drives up next to you. Also entering a high banked corner at high speeds is a very unusual experience. They have a car lead you into the corners so that you don't enter them incorrectly and crash.