Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 25 Jul 2006, 16:11 (Ref:1664296)   #1
Het_klaar_stel
Rookie

Italy
Cagliari
Het_klaar_stel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FRenault 1600

Hello,

Sorry for my english. I have been hard watching Renault Formula Junior in Italy, Scalbi of Argentinia is winning here and muchly speed. This weekend Belguim Championship came race with the italy at circuit Santamaria Misano, British Driver is championing Belguim Championship won both races very well. Craig Dolby? I was muchly impressed, it was talked that he wins lots of race in Belguim and race for Astromega, that ran Fernando Alonso some year backwards on f3000. I see big future for the pilot Dolby and muchly hope see more of his skill. you know more?

Het klaar stel*
Old 25 Jul 2006, 16:52 (Ref:1664321)   #2
boycie
Racer

boycie has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
sadly, like so many other drivers, craig has not been able to secure enough money in recent years to allow him to progress. he is an excellent driver though and deserves the opportunity to make more of a name for himself.
Old 25 Jul 2006, 18:28 (Ref:1664374)   #3
Het_klaar_stel
Rookie

Italy
Cagliari
I agree muchly, his driving backward weekend was super and many person an eye brow lift. have you look much of him?
Old 25 Jul 2006, 23:34 (Ref:1664580)   #4
runshaw
Veteran

England
Lancashire UK
runshaw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He obviously has the talent, he was a FRenault UK podium finisher when he was just 16 and starting to find his grip in 2004, I reckon he would be challenging for the title had he been racing this year...does anyone know what he is doing? Last I heard he was karting again..
Old 26 Jul 2006, 10:38 (Ref:1664858)   #5
Het_klaar_stel
Rookie

Italy
Cagliari
I look at Santa Monica, Misano, weekend last for FRenault 2000 & Forumla Junior Italy. FRenault 1600 from Belguim race on Formula Junior Italy together here santa monica, and Dolby championing Belguim Frenault 1600 by big amount won both races at meeting against top Italy. I talk around he muchly quality and win 5/8 race in championship far so, making poduim (2nd) a further once. other two were first 2 race and I hard look read that he not race for over year and had week to set car up with no testing, listen impressive even then. One to the future?
Old 27 Jul 2006, 12:35 (Ref:1665879)   #6
hotwheels
Racer

hotwheels should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
how good is this F-Renault 1600 championship? Does it worth the investment?
Old 27 Jul 2006, 14:23 (Ref:1665952)   #7
Het_klaar_stel
Rookie

Italy
Cagliari
From I have looked from it, It is very competitive for new pilot. It is not muchly expensive as other formula to run in I talked and the driver incentives rewarding. also race international circuits. A muchly good stepping stone from Kart race i think and very prospects real for future of driver.

I look hard more at Italy Formula Junior as it my country - but formula same as Formula Renault 1600 Belguim, and they race Spa. Zolder....'

I look hard more at FRenault 2.0 Italy, but Formula Junior muchly good for driver to race here.

Last edited by Het_klaar_stel; 27 Jul 2006 at 14:27.
Old 27 Jul 2006, 14:30 (Ref:1665960)   #8
Het_klaar_stel
Rookie

Italy
Cagliari
I find link for Belguim CHampionship: www.renault-sport.be
Old 28 Jul 2006, 11:46 (Ref:1666587)   #9
team china
Rookie

team china should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fr 1600

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels
how good is this F-Renault 1600 championship? Does it worth the investment?
Hotwheels
as far as I am concerned the FR1600 championship represents tye best value in entry levl single seat racing to be had anywhere.

The Belgian Championship ranges from fully profesional teams like Astromega or Thierry Toutsen racing to college students racing as a project o father and son outfits.
The atmospher in the paddock is first class, the organisation and scritinerringopperates on th same format as WS and the circuits and drivers are very competative but best of all you can do this if you are 15 year old, imagine racing in Spa at 15 fantastic.

Renault blgium are organising a "contactday" for any interested drivers o come and have a few laps round Spa on Tuesday the 17th October TWo days after the last race.

The cost is very reasonable around €50 I think and they even feed you for That.

As I saidgreat Value, fantstic venues, great racing the best kept secret in single seater motorsport FR 1600 Belgium

regards to all
TeamChina]
Old 28 Jul 2006, 18:27 (Ref:1666774)   #10
hotwheels
Racer

hotwheels should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thanks a lot, Team China. I will have a better look at the series from now on.
Old 1 Aug 2006, 13:54 (Ref:1669967)   #11
28Twelve
Rookie

28Twelve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you Het_klaar_stel, Runshaw and Boycie, for your support in Craig Dolby.

I can tell you that Craig is racing extremely well at the moment and is currently winning the Belguim Formula Renault 1600 championship. He has completed 2 double race victory's at Zolder and Misano (against the Italian Formula Renaults - on a grid of 40 odd cars) so far this season and came extremely close to a third double win at Spa a few weeks ago. He has won 5 out of the 8 races so far, finishing second in another and 2 race meetings were marred by technical faults in qualifying and bad weather in the race's (Spa - first round).

Craig spent a difficult year out of the seat of a car in 2005 due to the collapse of Paston Racing in FRenault UK, having only completed his first year of a 2 year contract with them. One or two other deals went sour at the last minute for 2005 which left Craig without a drive. Craig was showing big promise and demonstrating his talent at the end of the 2004 season becoming the youngest ever driver to get on the poduim in FRenault Uk at Donington Park (finishing 3rd) after a seaon long beating his team mates and mid grid finishes.

Team Astromega (who ran Fernando Alonso in F3000 - 2001) took Craig under there wing this season in a return to FRenault 1600, Craig has only shown positive signs of coming back even better though and has blown away spectators with his evident talent.

Craig currently has a new website under construction so feel free to check it out in about 2-3 weeks time for a comprehensive guide to Craig Dolby racing. The address is www.craigdolby.co.uk.
You will be able to keep track of his results and season standings, view the latest news, and read up from Craig's personal racing diary in his blog. View his career in detail, access multimedia including wallpapers and video exlusive's, it will be your one stop shop for everything you need to do with Craig Dolby racing.

Keep up the magnificent support.

28Twelve
(A friend & keen admirer of Craig Dolby Racing)