Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum > Marshals Needed

Old 8 Dec 2016, 12:19 (Ref:3694777)   #1
JimW
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcestershire, UK
JimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Training for Rescue Crew - Sunday 22nd January 2017

Thanks to the support of Donington Park Circuit and financial assistance from the BMSTT, we can now plan for a Rescue Training day at Donington on Sunday 22nd January 2017.

Please take this as your invitation; why not book your place now. All volunteering this year is being done on-line. Please go to https://goo.gl/forms/WMYIHdiEnsd4JYlj1 and complete the details requested.

(On-line volunteering not only saves postage or phone calls but gives me useable electronic data to make lists and print volunteering forms etc.)

The overall format will incorporate many of the features of previous years but if you have any comments or suggestions they would be very welcome.

ASSESSMENTS: I’m not aware of any Donington crew who will need an assessment but if that is incorrect, make sure you complete the volunteering form appropriately. (I’m happy to organise an assessment run for anyone else if we can put together a minimum number – talk to me.)

Any queries please get in touch but to book your place, go to https://goo.gl/forms/WMYIHdiEnsd4JYlj1.

Regards

Jim Whitaker
m.training@marshals.co.uk
Old 3 Jan 2017, 17:55 (Ref:3699959)   #2
rescue44
Rookie

rescue44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would like to volunteer for training day on 22 Jan- my name Adrian Gough- adriangough@ntlworld.com. License no 145070. I am in need of assessment. Cheers
Old 6 Jan 2017, 09:23 (Ref:3700481)   #3
JimW
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcestershire, UK
JimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescue44 View Post
I would like to volunteer for training day on 22 Jan- my name Adrian Gough- adriangough@ntlworld.com. License no 145070. I am in need of assessment. Cheers
Hi Adrian. Volunteer here please.

Sunday 22nd January - https://goo.gl/forms/WMYIHdiEnsd4JYlj1

Regards

Jim