Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 20 Oct 2016, 10:46 (Ref:3681578)   #1
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Birkett 6 Hours

Anyone from here entered for the Birkett on Saturday? I shall be there with camera poised.
Old 20 Oct 2016, 12:29 (Ref:3681583)   #2
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Cerrtainly Bob - team 13 - a bunch of 'modern' MG ZSs - mine's the green one. Garage 2B if you 'd like refreshment, or the motorhome if you need to dry out / warm up!!
Old 20 Oct 2016, 13:11 (Ref:3681589)   #3
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
Cerrtainly Bob - team 13 - a bunch of 'modern' MG ZSs - mine's the green one. Garage 2B if you 'd like refreshment, or the motorhome if you need to dry out / warm up!!
I'll make sure to drop by, and say 'hello'. Oh! Have I ever insulted you here?

It pays to be careful.
Old 20 Oct 2016, 14:12 (Ref:3681602)   #4
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
......... Oh! Have I ever insulted you here?
if you did I probably took it as a compliment ;-)
Old 20 Oct 2016, 18:24 (Ref:3681635)   #5
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
if you did I probably took it as a compliment ;-)
I have searched the 750 web site for an entry list, but I can only find the 2013 race!!!

Do you have a link/copy or know where to find one?

I am particularly interested in any Morgans entered.

Shift yer 'arris and git it in gear, asap you daft beggar.

That should do it.
Old 20 Oct 2016, 19:46 (Ref:3681648)   #6
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
there's a list of teams and garage allocations on page 6 of the finals, downloadable from the 750MC home page.
It doesn't give actual vehicles, although team 31 'Mostly Rusty Two Seaters' seems a likely one
Old 20 Oct 2016, 22:38 (Ref:3681668)   #7
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sounds more like MGs than Morgans David. Morgans would be "mostly woodworm" surely?

And if Bob hasn't insulted you, you're in a minority and it's only a matter of time!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Old 21 Oct 2016, 07:31 (Ref:3681729)   #8
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Sounds more like MGs than Morgans David. Morgans would be "mostly woodworm" surely?

And if Bob hasn't insulted you, you're in a minority and it's only a matter of time!

Oi! I heard that. Pardon?
Old 21 Oct 2016, 08:03 (Ref:3681734)   #9
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Old 21 Oct 2016, 08:18 (Ref:3681738)   #10
auroan
Veteran

auroan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was really tempted..... but I still haven't got one of my dampers back from servicing at AST

My poor little E30 Beemer is sat in the garage waiting to be raced !!!!
Old 21 Oct 2016, 10:07 (Ref:3681747)   #11
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroan View Post
I was really tempted..... but I still haven't got one of my dampers back from servicing at AST

My poor little E30 Beemer is sat in the garage waiting to be raced !!!!
"You pull the damper in and you pull the damper out, but the smoke goes up the chimney all the same" .....

along with your hopes of racing it seems.
Old 24 Oct 2016, 10:03 (Ref:3682436)   #12
bauble
Veteran

England
A link to an album from the Birkett, including our very own MG David in action.

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...kshXFPjoses8Ug
Old 24 Oct 2016, 15:24 (Ref:3682501)   #13
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
A link to an album from the Birkett, including our very own MG David in action.

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...kshXFPjoses8Ug

Gives a "404" error message, young sir........
Old 24 Oct 2016, 15:45 (Ref:3682508)   #14
bauble
Veteran

England

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNW51yyo14K6gIWHsgmJ772RakshXFPjoses8Ug
Try this please.

Works for me, could it be your security at work?
Old 24 Oct 2016, 17:15 (Ref:3682530)   #15
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Gives me a "404" error message as well and I'm not at work
Old 24 Oct 2016, 18:44 (Ref:3682564)   #16
bauble
Veteran

England
If Picasa won't work let's try Skydrive;

https://1drv.ms/a/s!AhvHSRe_QcYNgfVDSZCQbDUpWVnFZw

BOL.

NB; Car number 13B is MGDavy, hence the lavish display. Worth noting is the chap spinning as he exits the pit lane.
Old 24 Oct 2016, 21:15 (Ref:3682582)   #17
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
NB; Car number 13B is MGDavy
To whom I waved several times. With a blue flag in my hand, obviously.
Old 24 Oct 2016, 23:33 (Ref:3682601)   #18
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
Thanks very much Bob, some good pics there!
OK to copy a few for personal use?

PS - the team of old Rovers did us proud, 2nd in class on handicap.
Old 25 Oct 2016, 08:43 (Ref:3682699)   #19
bauble
Veteran

England
[QUOTE=MGDavid;3682601]Thanks very much Bob, some good pics there!
OK to copy a few for personal use?

PS - the team of old Rovers did us proud, 2nd in class on handicap.[/QUOTE]

That is what they are there for David, help yourself, and also any of your team members.
In the unlikely event of any being published, credit 'Tripos Media'

Good to see you again.
Old 25 Oct 2016, 08:44 (Ref:3682702)   #20
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Unkind Woolley.
Old 25 Oct 2016, 10:18 (Ref:3682718)   #21
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Harsh but fair
Old 25 Oct 2016, 10:41 (Ref:3682721)   #22
auroan
Veteran

auroan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Same for me. 404
Old 25 Oct 2016, 11:22 (Ref:3682726)   #23
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroan View Post
Same for me. 404
MG Davy made something work, have you tried the 'Skydrive' link in an earlier post?
Old 27 Oct 2016, 05:47 (Ref:3683285)   #24
midgetman
Veteran

I used the Skydrive link and had to sign in from my phone. Realised I'd lost my password, changed it, then all my other devices were logged out. igh: Worth it for all the good pics inside :hooray:

Old 27 Oct 2016, 11:17 (Ref:3683344)   #25
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
link in post #16 works fine for me on a proper PC, no signing in or anything