Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 12 Mar 2009, 00:09 (Ref:2414001)   #1
wrsexton
Rookie

wrsexton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nick "Tugger" Jordan

Hi, Can anyone tell me where Nick Jordan is working these days? He and Jo Marquart formed Argo cars with some success, as the name is still around these days.
Old 12 Mar 2009, 08:44 (Ref:2414137)   #2
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
As far as i know he is still around. Top bloke. I will have a chat around the tracks and see what he is doing. Send me a PM.
Old 12 Mar 2009, 09:15 (Ref:2414150)   #3
Todd Willing
Rookie

Todd Willing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I heard him interviewed a couple of years ago and I think he was sales manager or something similar at Lola.
Old 12 Mar 2009, 09:23 (Ref:2414155)   #4
Sniffer27
Rookie

Sniffer27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nick 'Flash' Jordan

Nick currently resides in a place called 'Boggle Hole' on the North Yorkshire coast. After doing a stellar job as sales manager at Lola Cars, Nick worked in the Latvian Formula 3 Series as a technical advisor and occasional Class B driver. His best result was 7th in class at Tallin in 2007.

Since then, he and his adorable wife Irene 'Mrs Doubtfire' Jordan have set up a wildlife centre, caring specifically for Grouse and Partridge on the North York Moors.

Last time I spoke to him he was also enjoying the easy life making Sloe Gin and collecting a special lifetime achievement award at last years 'Berwick Bashers' ball.

You can contact Nick on derekjordan913@btinternet.com

PS: His real first name is actually not Nick but infact Jordan. He changed it for obvious reasons when he started out in racing back in the mid 50's. He den ies this and in latter years has opted for Derek.
Old 12 Mar 2009, 16:51 (Ref:2414370)   #5
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
What a lovely story.As i said one of the good guys in racing.