Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 20 Nov 2017, 15:09 (Ref:3781717)   #3616
Number4
Racer

England
The Dead South
Number4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
She is trying to get a ride with Chip Ganassi at both Daytona and Indy. He may run a car also at the Indy 500 for Kyle Larson who wants to do the double with the Charlotte 600.
Kyle is somebody I can actually imagine winning the double.
Old 20 Nov 2017, 19:58 (Ref:3781791)   #3617
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number4 View Post
She is trying to get a ride with Chip Ganassi at both Daytona and Indy. He may run a car also at the Indy 500 for Kyle Larson who wants to do the double with the Charlotte 600.
Larson is also someone I can actually get behind.
Old 20 Nov 2017, 20:27 (Ref:3781802)   #3618
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Larson is also someone I can actually get behind.
If he wants to do it, Danica better bring 125% of the cost to run at Indy or I'd see CGR passing on it. Apparently Penske and Andretti both have quietly said no thanks but hey great on you for trying and you'll do well.
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.
Old 23 Nov 2017, 18:07 (Ref:3782454)   #3619
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
IndyCar to give two free 2018 aero-kits to each full-season entry, bringing costs down by $180,000 for a two-car team.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/133228
Old 24 Nov 2017, 14:20 (Ref:3782629)   #3620
Formulahistory
Veteran

Formulahistory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
that's good, but not enough in longterm.
Old 25 Nov 2017, 02:07 (Ref:3782790)   #3621
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
It is the off season and there's not much else to yap about.
I can screen all that garbage out. It's more the yapping pundits during the Indy build up that annoys me. It'll mar practice and qualifying as well.
Old 25 Nov 2017, 02:13 (Ref:3782792)   #3622
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
I can screen all that garbage out. It's more the yapping pundits during the Indy build up that annoys me. It'll mar practice and qualifying as well.
I know what you mean but the Month of May is a long way off, so enjoy the off-season.
Old 29 Nov 2017, 21:25 (Ref:3784156)   #3623
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
IndyCar race director Brian Barnhart is leaving to become president of new team Harding Racing.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/133349
Old 30 Nov 2017, 15:47 (Ref:3784328)   #3624
Alex K
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
Alex K has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Any news from Carlin shop? Did not turn up at post season test in Lights, no official news on ics programme. anyone?
Old 30 Nov 2017, 18:55 (Ref:3784354)   #3625
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll mention in the Grip Reaping thread unless it's already there, but this is IndyCar news too IMHO. Some know him only as Gomer, but I knew him has the man who sang before the Indy 500. Jim Nabors went home today:

Old 30 Nov 2017, 22:07 (Ref:3784393)   #3626
Nikki Katz
Racer

Nikki Katz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex K View Post
Any news from Carlin shop? Did not turn up at post season test in Lights, no official news on ics programme. anyone?
They're re-entering F2. I think that IndyCar's looking a bit less likely now, but you never know.
Old 7 Dec 2017, 20:18 (Ref:3785715)   #3627
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
Higher degradation tyres for 2018.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/133485
Old 8 Dec 2017, 13:53 (Ref:3785830)   #3628
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridNaBUru38 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridNaBUru38 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex K View Post
https://www.racer.com/more/viewpoint...nda-racing-hpd

Quote:
Q: I would have thought that [Carlin/Chilton] would have had a solid package together by now. You think it will happen?

Robin Miller: Absolutely. I gave up emailing Max back in October and I'm not really sure why the secrecy or delay, but from everything I've been told it's a go with Max, Charlie and Trevor Carlin – which is great.

But there also could be a hang-up because the engine situation isn't settled yet. I think Chilton and Kimball want Honda but not sure they can be accommodated since Honda already is supplying 12 for 2018. Just a guess.
Old 13 Dec 2017, 16:38 (Ref:3786843)   #3629
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
IndyCar considering points change for the 500.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/133535
Old 18 Dec 2017, 19:19 (Ref:3787920)   #3630
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
Munoz will drive for Andretti Autosport, in next year's 500.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/133597