Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 19 Aug 2008, 06:23 (Ref:2271354)   #1
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
ALMS Round 9 Detroit Aug. 29-31, 08

I know there is still one up, but they are back to back.

2008 Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix

Race Hub
Schedule
Entry List
Track Map or Map 2
Timing and Scoring
Hindy @ RLM
IMSA site
Spotters Guide
Satellite
Weather

L.P.
Old 19 Aug 2008, 14:17 (Ref:2271574)   #2
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Again , another nicely put together starting page . Nice one dude .
Old 19 Aug 2008, 16:53 (Ref:2271644)   #3
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Biggest change I see on the entry list - no Farnbacher-Loles Porsche!
Old 19 Aug 2008, 17:19 (Ref:2271666)   #4
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hmm, and they are right with Risi in team points for third at the moment. ??

L.P.
Old 19 Aug 2008, 17:45 (Ref:2271680)   #5
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmk
Biggest change I see on the entry list - no Farnbacher-Loles Porsche!
I hope it was an oversight, and they will be at the race.

or maybe they just figured they won once, so they are done! hahaha
Old 19 Aug 2008, 20:07 (Ref:2271791)   #6
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm hoping that they just have not got their entry in yet, but since it is <2 weeks until the race, that is rather late for absent entries to suddenly appear. This is normally the window where things start to disappear!
Old 25 Aug 2008, 23:12 (Ref:2275291)   #7
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Hope Vici gets the #18 repaired and back on the grid for Belle Isle.

L.P.
Old 26 Aug 2008, 00:55 (Ref:2275309)   #8
19dodge
Veteran

19dodge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Intersport will not have its No. 30 car for Detroit, as it suffered a nasty accident at Mosport. So it's back to one car for them. Jon, Clint and Richard are drivers as usual.
Old 26 Aug 2008, 01:27 (Ref:2275312)   #9
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Farnbacher Loles is not an oversight, they are choosing to prepare for PLM instead.

Qualifying will be broadcast on Speed with Hindy, streaming again. I'll post a link once I receive it.
Old 26 Aug 2008, 01:54 (Ref:2275318)   #10
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
This should be the link for "Q"ing live stream for the Detroit race, or at least Marshall thinks so.

L.P.
Old 26 Aug 2008, 03:11 (Ref:2275331)   #11
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG
Could you in the future include also this combined entry list / spotter's guide? Spotterguides.com is great but I think many could prefer this one too, more compact format

http://www.planetlemans.com/alms-200...it-entry-list/

http://www.planetlemans.com/entry-lists/

Quote:
This should be the link for "Q"ing live stream for the Detroit race, or at least Marshall thinks so.
Once the stream is online, you can get the link by right mouse click --> properties and copying the link for media player.
Old 26 Aug 2008, 03:58 (Ref:2275342)   #12
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis
Could you in the future include also this combined entry list / spotter's guide? Spotterguides.com is great but I think many could prefer this one too, more compact format

http://www.planetlemans.com/alms-200...it-entry-list/

http://www.planetlemans.com/entry-lists/
The reason I used the spotters guide that I did, is, it is the ten-tenths sanctioned spotters guide.

Quote:
Once the stream is online, you can get the link by right mouse click --> properties and copying the link for media player.
The link I provided for the Qing is exactly what you are referring to, but with a title.
If what I have provided is offending or troublesome in some way I guess I could stop putting out the effort to make it more convenient for my fellow forum members!

L.P.
Old 26 Aug 2008, 07:39 (Ref:2275383)   #13
Aslak Vind
Veteran

Denmark
Copenhagen
Aslak Vind should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking forward to see the new B-K Lola.
Old 26 Aug 2008, 23:56 (Ref:2275971)   #14
minimangler
Veteran

Wales
Leftfield, somewhere.
minimangler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslak Vind
Looking forward to see the new B-K Lola.
Will be interesting to see how it goes, especially after Sebah over here have done well.
Old 27 Aug 2008, 00:25 (Ref:2275986)   #15
WMUCarGuy
Veteran

United States
WMUCarGuy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Man I wish Guy Cosmo was still driving for Mazda. Cosmo/Devlin would be such a fantastic combo.
Old 27 Aug 2008, 01:07 (Ref:2276003)   #16
mpme
Rookie

United States
CA
mpme should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb
I hope it was an oversight, and they will be at the race.

or maybe they just figured they won once, so they are done! hahaha
It's actually a simple case of being over committed at the NJ GA race--they're running 5 cars there.

2 big announcements on Friday at Detroit. More later.
Old 27 Aug 2008, 01:10 (Ref:2276004)   #17
mpme
Rookie

United States
CA
Quote:

L.P.
That's correct. Friday, 4:30-5:30 PM ET. Still waiting on the press release to be approved with the more official detials, but that URL is the one.

NJ Grand-Am Rolex Quali is also being streamed on Saturday for those that are interested.
Old 27 Aug 2008, 02:34 (Ref:2276015)   #18
WMUCarGuy
Veteran

United States
WMUCarGuy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpme
It's actually a simple case of being over committed at the NJ GA race--they're running 5 cars there.

2 big announcements on Friday at Detroit. More later.
Any hints as to these announcements? Corsa perhaps?
Old 27 Aug 2008, 14:55 (Ref:2276331)   #19
The359
Veteran

United States
Pennsylvania, USA
The359 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I imagine Corsa might be a given, considering when else are they going to announce it? Unless something's been delayed.......
Old 27 Aug 2008, 15:37 (Ref:2276347)   #20
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMUCarGuy
The ACO is in town, at P&M. ??

L.P.
Old 27 Aug 2008, 16:10 (Ref:2276360)   #21
mpme
Rookie

United States
CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMUCarGuy
ACURA MOTORSPORTS MEDIA CONFERENCE SET FOR FRIDAY
IN DETROIT BELLE ISLE GRAND PRIX MEDIA CENTER AT 1:15 P.M.
Old 27 Aug 2008, 16:16 (Ref:2276366)   #22
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis
PLM do a fantastic extensive range of entry lists, but the Ten-Tenths/RLM/DSC/Speed Spotter Guides are more of a visual guide at the track or at home TBH.

Hence why the car images dominate the guide and I know of four commentary teams using them We try to ensure all our car images, tyre companies etc are up to date and we are largely successful at that. With the help of our partners, we've also been able to show off quite a few exclusives during the season too.

btw - PLM has quite a few errors on tyres and out of date or missing images, so use our guide for the latest info!

I did take the decision to include all ALMS entries this year, and this has prooved to be over complicated, so from PLM, I will be showing only those entries on the entry list, which covers the above issue and compliments the ALMS entry list PDF which is also linked in the first post. I will continue this through 09

Just to ensure no-one gets upset (as I have recieved a couple of nasty emails in the past.... but the +ive emails easily outweight these-so thanks). There are two other guides available. ALMS themselves do/did one (not updated since Lime Rock) and Last Turn Club also do a guide, which includes extra info like crash helmets, schedule etc.

Take your choice from these four guides!

Lastly, the Detriot guide will be online Thursday. Small update this time around, driver change here and there and a small update to a couple of logos on the new VICI livery.

Last edited by andy_b; 27 Aug 2008 at 16:19.
Old 27 Aug 2008, 16:18 (Ref:2276369)   #23
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpme
ACURA MOTORSPORTS MEDIA CONFERENCE SET FOR FRIDAY

IN DETROIT BELLE ISLE GRAND PRIX MEDIA CENTER AT 1:15 P.M.
Marshall, I don't understand, could you make that hint clearer!

DK
Old 27 Aug 2008, 16:28 (Ref:2276378)   #24
mpme
Rookie

United States
CA
sorry, i just cut & pasted the headline...
Old 27 Aug 2008, 16:41 (Ref:2276390)   #25
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
wonder if AGR will turn up