Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

View Poll Results: Race Retro are marking how many years since the introduction of the Porsche 956/962?
20 years 0 0%
30 years 47 94.00%
40 years 2 4.00%
50 years 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6 Feb 2012, 13:12 (Ref:3022135)   #1
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Race Retro 2012 Competition

Ten-Tenths has four pairs of tickets to give away for RaceRetro 2012.

To enter, simply make your choice in the poll above. The answer can be found on the RaceRetro website.

Note that to win you must update your user profile to ensure that your name and mailing address in your user profile is up to date. You can check and edit these here.

Winners will be picked on Monday 20th February.

Ten-Tenths is running this competition in conjunction with RaceRetro 2012 who will be providing prizes direct to the winners.
Old 20 Feb 2012, 09:57 (Ref:3028291)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Congratulations to everyone who had the right answer. In the end we finally had 4 ticket winners, 3 people won but were disqualified as they hadn't put their home address in their user profile. So, in the end, the 4 winners were:

chunder
GroupOfOne
dabeca
richard crossley

Congratulations, your contact details have been sent to the ticket organisers.
Old 20 Feb 2012, 11:38 (Ref:3028330)   #3
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Mag

Thanks for that

I presume the tickerts will be sent to our home address? Or do we need to contact RR?
Old 20 Feb 2012, 11:39 (Ref:3028332)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Mag

Thanks for that

I presume the tickerts will be sent to our home address? Or do we need to contact RR?
RR's PR company are handling all that, I assume they are either going to send them out or contact by e-mail and arrange collection "on the door"
Old 20 Feb 2012, 11:48 (Ref:3028337)   #5
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Another quickie, do you happen to know what day the tickets are for? Or is that upto us?
Old 20 Feb 2012, 21:03 (Ref:3028566)   #6
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Another quickie, do you happen to know what day the tickets are for? Or is that upto us?
I've no idea, I assume there would be a a ticket valid for one day.
Old 21 Feb 2012, 11:10 (Ref:3028809)   #7
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I ordered a ticket online and wasn't given the option of which day to choose. I guess one ticket covers all days but can only be used once.
Old 22 Feb 2012, 23:55 (Ref:3029701)   #8
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
Havent received message or mail yet, will keep posted.
Old 23 Feb 2012, 17:58 (Ref:3029995)   #9
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
OK, not heard a thing about this. Not sure if anyone else has.

the show is this weekend, and not sure what the situation is?
Old 23 Feb 2012, 19:00 (Ref:3030021)   #10
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
I know that at least one person on the list got their tickets in yesterdays post, so I'm guessing they were all sent out in the same batch, I'll poke the PM company tomorrow morning.
Old 23 Feb 2012, 19:02 (Ref:3030022)   #11
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
OK mate, maybe just a post thing.

Thanks for letting me know
Old 23 Feb 2012, 20:07 (Ref:3030052)   #12
dabeca
Rookie

Wales
west wales
dabeca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i got mine today should be heading up for saturday
Old 23 Feb 2012, 20:47 (Ref:3030062)   #13
GroupOfOne
Racer

GroupOfOne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tickets safely arrived here, thanks very much, looking forward to it
Old 23 Feb 2012, 23:56 (Ref:3030145)   #14
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
Bugger I am hoping they come, but I live in union central Stevenage, awful post here
Old 24 Feb 2012, 13:56 (Ref:3030389)   #15
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
surprise surprise

No post at all, havent had any all week, typical for this ****ty little town.

Anybody suggest what a move might be, I was hoping to go tomorrow? Anyone I can contact?
Old 24 Feb 2012, 14:00 (Ref:3030393)   #16
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
surprise surprise

No post at all, havent had any all week, typical for this ****ty little town.

Anybody suggest what a move might be, I was hoping to go tomorrow? Anyone I can contact?
I e-mailed the PR company at 8:30am this morning giving your address and e-mail details but I've not had anything back as yet.