Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 Jan 2013, 18:31 (Ref:3191522)   #1
poleman
Rookie

poleman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
F3 Dallara 396 - advise required

Hello everybody.
I am the proud owner of a 396 , which hasn't been used for the last 7 years (!) .
Now that I have managed to drag myself off from the couch, and psyched-up to get back to the tracks, I am geting cold feet just by the sheer look of her, lonely and dusty in a dark corner of my garage. The car has no damage, but really, i dont know where to start from working on her. Besides the engine, which will go to a speciallist for a rebuild, I am desperate for any sort of advise on the rest, at least on major things that have to be looked at..
Is there any standard procedure , or any literature available ?
Do some items, like fueltank , belts, or fire-extinguisher have to be replaced ?
I have a couple of mechanics ready to go, but I am afraid I will have to give the orders.. Also, I will need to slowly stock-up on some spares; anyone knows where I can get those without having to ring up Dallara in Italy ? ..any of you guys still have some somewhere in your garage ?
Really gratefull on any kind of assistance offered.