Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 2 Apr 2002, 10:19 (Ref:249711)   #1
Xtina
Rookie

Xtina should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was Baumgartner's fault!!!

Was it really Ryan Briscoe's fault, when he crashed with Baumgartner in Brasilia? I don't think so! Baumgartner is a butthead and he can't drive! But the worsest thing that he is the only Hungarian driver, so I should cheer for him, but I'm goin crazy how unabashed was he in the race!It was 100% his fault!
Zsolt ez 100%-ig a TE hibad volt!!!!!!!!
Old 2 Apr 2002, 11:11 (Ref:249742)   #2
Attila
Racer

Attila should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kedves Xtina,

Nem mondanam hogy ez a Zsolti hibaja volt mint ahogy azt sem hogy a Briscoe hibaja volt, ezt ketten hoztak ossze. Teny es valo hogy Zsoltinak kellett volna helyet hagynia, de ugyanakkor Briscoenak sem kellett volna tovabb nyomni mikor latta hogy nem ment. Mind a ketten tul agresszivak voltak es nem csapattarsak modjara versenyeztek ez az igazsag, de azert azt mondani hogy Zsolti nem tud vezetni ejnye.
I would not say that this was all Zsolt's fault but neither would I say that it vas Briscoe's fault, bot of them were guilty. It is a fact that Zsolt should have given room to Brisco, but with the same token Briscoe should have not pushed so hard when it became clear that he is not quick enough in that corner. Both of them were way to agressive, and they did not behave in a teammate like matter. But to say that Zsolt cannot drive is a way to strong. I would expect more from a Hungarian, talk to Zsolti about this and then think and than post. For all nonhungarian sorry about the Hungarian text. Cheers
Old 2 Apr 2002, 14:07 (Ref:249938)   #3
Xtina
Rookie

Xtina should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ryan volt az idealis iven es Zsolt ugy nyomta a gazt mint egy hulyegyerek! Es meg o volt felhaborodva!!!! Eldobom az agyamat! Es minden magyar ot vedte! Szerinted tud vezetni az, aki ilyet csinal????
Old 3 Apr 2002, 11:47 (Ref:250812)   #4
ballie25
Rookie

ballie25 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It is not true

Hello. I think Zsolt was not the one who was rong. He was in front and he was drivong the ideal line. They were racing for a position and so Zsolt may defence his position. The one at the back (ryan) can only overtake if he is 100% sure that he is able to. That was not the case. He tried to overtake Zsolt as he was overlaping him. That was not nice of him. I was in the paddock in Brazil and talk with them. Yhey were both really angry at eachother.
See ya
Old 3 Apr 2002, 13:19 (Ref:250893)   #5
Paddock Spy
Rookie

Paddock Spy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: It is not true

Quote:
Originally posted by ballie25
I was in the paddock in Brazil and talk with them. Yhey were both really angry at eachother.
See ya
Ballie25: If you have nothing true to say, then say nothing at all

I was also in the paddock in Brazil and spoke with both of them after the race. If "they were both really angry at eachother", could you explain why Ryan phoned Zsolt as soon as he returned to the paddock to apologise and then did so again in person when Zsolt returned to his garage? And why did Zsolt reply that it was "a racing accident and just one of those things!!"

I spoke with them both at length, and there was no anger shown by either driver!

please post FACTS in future!
Old 3 Apr 2002, 17:57 (Ref:251041)   #6
Attila
Racer

Attila should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kriszti,

Arrol mindenki meg van gyozodve hogy Zsolti volt az idealis iven kedvesem. Ha gondolod tartok neked elmeleti oktatast autoversenyzesrol, de legyszives hulyesegeket ne beszeljel.
Szia
Old 3 Apr 2002, 18:46 (Ref:251120)   #7
Öbus
Rookie

Öbus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's not possible enyone to overtake in the Sennacorner on the inside when the car in front of you alredy has turned in. Briscoe overtaking was a dissaster for himself,Zolti and the team. This guy is not a god racer he is just hyped because of his juniorcontract with Toyota. Zolti is even worse but nobody can blaime him for this accident.
Old 4 Apr 2002, 03:13 (Ref:251479)   #8
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Obus, you are kidding aren't you?

Any guy who can step into his very first car series (Italian Formula Renault), and dominate it at his first attempt, is surely special. He had never driven a racing car before and thumped them. He also made them look a bit ordinary when he drove in the Eurocup.

Briscoe is the real deal. I've seen it first hand in karts. He'll show it this year too.
Old 4 Apr 2002, 12:25 (Ref:251736)   #9
ballie25
Rookie

ballie25 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
please be a little bit friendy

Dear Mr. Paddock spy,

I don't know why you are so. I was there and beacause Zsolt is one of my best friends I talked with him a lot. Yes it is true that Ryan cals him and yes he was sorry, but the fact is that he actually was a little bit angry because he thought that he had the faster car and that the line of Zsolt was not totally clear... Besides that, what zsolt tells to the press or to other person doesn't have to mean that he tells the same thing to his familly or friends....
So in the future please don't insult me like before. You want to hear only facts, than you are a robot or a bad journalist or somebody who things that only facts matter.

see ya
Old 4 Apr 2002, 13:18 (Ref:251758)   #10
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quotes from NordicRacing.com :

Team:
Unfortunately for the team, Ryan and Zsolt touched as the headed into the first corner and Baumgartner was forced into a spin that saw him stop across the track. This incident saw the appearance of the Safety Car whilst the marshals worked to recover the stricken Lola. Once able to re-start, Zsolt pitted and retired from the race with just five laps left to run.

Zsolt:
With regards to my incident with Ryan, it was just a racing accident that Ryan has apologised for. It was a shame that it stopped me from completing the race, but I will just have to concentrate on Imola now and putting today behind us.

Quotes from RyanBriscoe.com :
Ryan: "but I'd been behind him for a lap and was towing up behind down the main straight. We got down towards Turn 1 and he widened his line. I'd seen him looking in his mirrors and I thought that he was giving me a chance to get in there. I committed myself, put my car in the gap and at that stage there was no turning back. But then he closed the door. I guess he didn't expect me to go in there after all. It was unfortunate for him because he spun and stopped. There was no trouble and the team didn't pin the blame on either of us. I apologised to Zsolt because I didn't want that to happen. He was fine but that's another thing I've got to make sure that I don't do again!
Old 4 Apr 2002, 15:18 (Ref:251827)   #11
twinhermanos
Rookie

twinhermanos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was in sao paulo and what I saw is a driver (ryan briscoe), who maybe has some talent , but he need to learn how to race , crash races are with another kind of cars , I couldn't see all the contacts he made ,but I am pretty sure it was more than 3 and all was his fault.
I just can't understand what toyota saw in that guy!!!!
Old 4 Apr 2002, 17:40 (Ref:251903)   #12
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was Briscoe's fault. Baumgartner got spun by the hot head Ryan Briscoe.
Old 5 Apr 2002, 00:51 (Ref:252319)   #13
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You lot have seen him in one race and are already branding him talentless and hot-headed! He'll show you.