Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 21 May 2017, 11:52 (Ref:3734924)   #101
BillWiskins
Racer

European Union
Brighton
BillWiskins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Impressive defence from Morgan there.

In other news, awful defence from Morgan, there.
Old 21 May 2017, 11:55 (Ref:3734927)   #102
FFSM
Rookie

FFSM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 850Estate View Post
Ash Sutton *polite applause*
Said it at the start of the season - if Plato thought he was getting someone that couldn't put him in the shade like Turks did, he was very much mistaken
Old 21 May 2017, 11:55 (Ref:3734928)   #103
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I love the way the Oulton circuit has been producing the great racing and the close quarters of the racing

I love the fact that AJ is better than he has been in the past two meetings with the best drive in the BMW. I am glad that he is back to the old AJ. The only one that has been near him is the Honda of Neal. The best thing about the racing was that driver Sutton. I love the way it went for him to be third and he was never gonna be a quitter to be ahead of the Mercedes he was battling with. I just want to say that I didn't like it when Moffat was putting Sutton on the grass and he was a little bit more defensive than the other ones.

I just hope that Tingram and Colin will be able to bring the cars back to the front and get points for the championship. I just want to know what the Honda was doing so far behind the leaders who were on the first lap of the race were not far behind him
Old 21 May 2017, 12:15 (Ref:3734937)   #104
BLiTZ
Racer

United Kingdom
BLiTZ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great first race or what I saw of it on TV. Not sure what ITV are playing at but the camera placement and direction has been appalling so far today. Cutting away from overtakes, completely missing the Ingram/Goff incident and shoving in replays at inappropriate times then cutting away again just as it gets to the interesting bit that necessitated the replay in the first place!
Old 21 May 2017, 12:38 (Ref:3734946)   #105
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great Ginetta Juniors race. Priaulx will find himself in a GT3 soon enough.

Red flag in the clios. 2 accidents on lap 1 and a destroyed tyre barrier.
Old 21 May 2017, 12:45 (Ref:3734947)   #106
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Great Ginetta Juniors race. Priaulx will find himself in a GT3 soon enough.

Red flag in the clios. 2 accidents on lap 1 and a destroyed tyre barrier.
I think these guys are taking the fact that this is a feeder series to the BTCC a little too seriously...
Old 21 May 2017, 12:50 (Ref:3734948)   #107
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh dear. Tarkington whinging about lack of straight line speed. Sigh.....
Old 21 May 2017, 13:01 (Ref:3734949)   #108
luckn002
Veteran

England
South England
luckn002 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFSM View Post
Goff needs a good kicking for that. Moron.
Ingram's mirror was folded in so he had no way of knowing - obviously it wasn't picked up to well from the TV but it's probably more of a racing incident? Though it's hard to tell what distance Goff came from.
Old 21 May 2017, 13:03 (Ref:3734951)   #109
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFSM View Post
Pretty much every race he's ever been in?

In fact I'm considering writing to Jonathan Palmer, requesting that Clearways and Clark are renamed "Matt's favourite punting place" and "where Matt's victims end up face the wrong way" when he retires

Same could be said of Shedden - I've lost count of the number of times that he's pulled that move (more often than not on Turks for some reason) but somehow this always seems to get overlooked for the Hondas.

Wonder if Matt's creeping at the start of R1 also will get overlooked for the THIRD time this year?
So you'll be cheering on the Halfords cars in the next round then? Sounds like you're a fan.
Old 21 May 2017, 13:07 (Ref:3734953)   #110
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Oh dear. Tarkington whinging about lack of straight line speed. Sigh.....
Because of his misfire, not a whinge about parity!
Old 21 May 2017, 13:08 (Ref:3734954)   #111
skells22
Veteran

skells22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the clios are about to restart, red flag again (I wonder if one of the marshals got the full crash of that as Camera man did miss the start of that)

Last edited by skells22; 21 May 2017 at 13:19.
Old 21 May 2017, 13:17 (Ref:3734956)   #112
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I love the racing and the fact that the people who are in the sport are causing the racing to be stopped
Old 21 May 2017, 13:17 (Ref:3734957)   #113
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Can someone please answer a question regarding the tsl timing.
On the classification, there is a column headed PIC - what is this?
Old 21 May 2017, 13:18 (Ref:3734958)   #114
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Can someone please answer a question regarding the tsl timing.
Position In Class i would imagine.
Old 21 May 2017, 13:18 (Ref:3734960)   #115
Mark0994
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade
Mark0994 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Position in Class?
Old 21 May 2017, 13:32 (Ref:3734964)   #116
luckn002
Veteran

England
South England
luckn002 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Penalty for Chilton, back of the grid for R2
Old 21 May 2017, 13:38 (Ref:3734967)   #117
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckn002 View Post
Penalty for Chilton, back of the grid for R2
Shame that. He managed to get from basically last to 19th.

F4 race being a bit messy. This isn't a contact sport guys.
Old 21 May 2017, 13:45 (Ref:3734968)   #118
S griffin
Veteran

Rounds 10, 11, 12 - Oulton Park

I just hope that Caroline is not badly injured in the crash he has had

I just want to know what the penalty is for Sonic

Edit: I just heard that Caroline was ok
Old 21 May 2017, 13:46 (Ref:3734969)   #119
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Yeah that's a bad crash. F4 standards are pretty bad tbh. They're driving like Clios. Ginetta Juniors by far the highest standard of the junior series today.
Old 21 May 2017, 13:54 (Ref:3734971)   #120
skells22
Veteran

and once again camera man missed the start of that crash wakey wakey camera men
Old 21 May 2017, 13:54 (Ref:3734972)   #121
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Position In Class i would imagine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark0994 View Post
Position in Class?
Thanks - seems obvious now when you look alongside to the Class column!
Old 21 May 2017, 13:59 (Ref:3734974)   #122
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Hand injury for Caroline.

This is why driving standards in the higher series (BTCC) should be policed better. When you allow drivers to play bumper cars for so long without any repercussions, you set a standard for younger drivers and you tell them this sort of thing is OK. The standards in that F4 race were terrible. Single seater of all things are not for contact driving, and several bump and run passes were attempted.

You kind of expect that level of poor driving in Clios, but F4s need to be cleaner than that.
Old 21 May 2017, 14:02 (Ref:3734975)   #123
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I just want to know what the penalty is for Sonic
The Power Maxed Racing driver had been penalised at both Donington Park and Thruxton before being deemed to be at fault for an incident in race one involving the Team HARD Volkswagen of Will Burns.
As per championship regulations, the third strike will drop Chilton to 32nd on the grid for race two, which he had been due to start from 19th spot.
Old 21 May 2017, 14:14 (Ref:3734977)   #124
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Louise just attempted to interview Plato but ran out of time. As I said in the precious thread, you don't get interviews when you're far off. Now he got near the top 10, they tried to get him one.

Adam Morgan Mercedes on fire at turn 1 on the formation lap.
Old 21 May 2017, 14:15 (Ref:3734978)   #125
skells22
Veteran

car on fire and that could lead to a aborted start