Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 10 Jun 2011, 18:31 (Ref:2895311)   #101
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_GT2 View Post
Thunder & lightning here in Dublin could possibly be on the way to Le Mans depending on the wind!
get on a high hill and blow in the oposite direction
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.
Old 10 Jun 2011, 23:12 (Ref:2895416)   #102
Danny_GT2
Veteran

Ireland
Lucan, Ireland
Danny_GT2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakis View Post
get on a high hill and blow in the oposite direction
I wouldn't mind a bit of rain, it'll spice things up a little! :P
Old 11 Jun 2011, 20:16 (Ref:2895954)   #103
Babapapa
Racer

Germany
Gelsenkirchen
Babapapa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lloks like rain at 2 or 3 in the morning:

http://www.meteox.de/h.aspx?r=&jaar=-3&soort=satradar
Old 11 Jun 2011, 21:33 (Ref:2896103)   #104
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The latest weather update from the Weather Channel says all rain will hold off until after the race is over. Perhaps some showers during evening hours on Sunday! Good news for anyone hoping for a completely dry race.

DK
Old 13 Jun 2011, 20:22 (Ref:2898350)   #105
racerkeke
Veteran

Canada
The Great Green North
racerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well, Ayse got his wish -- and we are grateful! We were able to strike the tent in the early afternoon, and gave the commissaires' salute to the cars on the cooldown lap with dry flags.

Ten minutes after we got on the peage it bucketed down, and it stayed wet all the way to Calais.

Ayse, you rule!
keke
Old 13 Jun 2011, 21:39 (Ref:2898419)   #106
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My healthy sun tan tells me that the weather behaved just fine. The two times I got most wet I was stood in the pitlane! On the Friday (soon moved upstairs into more plush German surroundings) and then after the race. Rained quite hard on the Sunday night but I was sparked out in the tent soon enough. Great scenes!
Old 15 Jun 2011, 06:18 (Ref:2899213)   #107
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
My healthy sun tan tells me that the weather behaved just fine. The two times I got most wet I was stood in the pitlane! On the Friday (soon moved upstairs into more plush German surroundings) and then after the race. Rained quite hard on the Sunday night but I was sparked out in the tent soon enough. Great scenes!
The pitlane had no more than a couple of spots. The biggest rain fell after the race around 4pm. Right when i was finished packing the tent. So we jumped in the car and went. All the way down till lille it was raining...
Old 15 Jun 2011, 14:24 (Ref:2899509)   #108
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerkeke View Post
Ayse, you rule!
keke
You see - you people just don't believe in my omnipotence......
Old 16 Jun 2011, 09:23 (Ref:2900047)   #109
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
You should open your own weather institute!
Old 16 Jun 2011, 21:20 (Ref:2900569)   #110
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Ayse, if we did, the world would be perfect, and there would be no point of living