Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 19 Feb 2010, 14:54 (Ref:2636327)   #51
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I received a number of private messages after my earlier message advising I was going to sell my Autosport archive. Unfortunately I managed to delete my private messages recently so lost the contacts. Therefore I thought I'd take the opportunity to post the link to my eBay sale here.
Old 19 Feb 2010, 16:11 (Ref:2636381)   #52
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
Let us know if you find one.
Some of my ones from the 70's have interesting sportscar drivers from the south coast in them.
Old 28 Feb 2010, 00:11 (Ref:2641745)   #53
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghinzani View Post
Some of my ones from the 70's have interesting sportscar drivers from the south coast in them.
That's a coincidence. Those may be the same ones I have.
Old 1 Mar 2010, 13:05 (Ref:2642640)   #54
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I am pleased to say that the magazines are now sold and will be going to a good (10 Tenths) home. I do not know if anyone else is interested but I also have an unsorted run of magazines running from 1993 - 2003. Open to offers if anyone is interested. Also a late run of Motorsport magazine which I will be particularly sad to see go... if anyone is interested in those let me know and I will sort and itemise them
Old 1 Mar 2010, 13:41 (Ref:2642661)   #55
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
I'd be interested in the 1994 season lot?

PM me with a price, if possible

Selby
Old 1 Mar 2010, 13:58 (Ref:2642668)   #56
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Hi mate
Really looking to move them as an entire run as they are inifinately more saleable that way and I really want to move them all and not be left with various piles of magazines around the place
Old 1 Mar 2010, 14:06 (Ref:2642675)   #57
ianpearson
Racer

ianpearson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
whats the going rate for a year of autosports then?? we have the whole of the 94 season. in fact we have 91-present day with the odd one missing here and there. did not get a sniff on e bay
Old 1 Mar 2010, 14:16 (Ref:2642682)   #58
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Based on what the 32-year run went for I'd say something like a tenner a year if sold in a complete batch of multiple years. For a single year: worth sod all!
Old 1 Mar 2010, 16:45 (Ref:2642759)   #59
Benny1664
Racer

Benny1664 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I sold my collection of the last 15yrs (virtually complete minus maybe 5 or 6 issues) of Autosports on ebay and got between £10 and £15 on the 2nd auction as no one even bid on the first one!
Old 1 Mar 2010, 17:23 (Ref:2642779)   #60
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Oh, that's not so good at all!! I think I'd rather reuse them as a heating material next winter than let them go for a cheeky offer like that. There's a lot of magazines there so they'd last a long time in the fireplace!!
Old 2 Mar 2010, 20:30 (Ref:2643566)   #61
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
The second run of Autosports have now gone too. Delivering both sets on Monday.

I mentioned before that I had some Motorsport Magazines available, so here they are:

May
July
June
September
September
August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October
January, February, April, May, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April
Apri, September
April, June, July, August, October
January, February, March

As you can see, my interest in Motorsport waivered a bit more than it did with Autosport!
Old 10 Dec 2011, 01:28 (Ref:2997831)   #62
idowood
Rookie

idowood should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
clarice

Are you interested in autosport mags from the 50's and 60's? I also have autosport review from the 50's
Old 6 Aug 2012, 11:23 (Ref:3116603)   #63
peter adams
Rookie

peter adams should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Autosport magazines

I have a whole collection of these magazines from 1970, 1971 and other dates. Please contact me if interested.