Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 25 May 2018, 13:44 (Ref:3824565)   #1
porsche.fan
Rookie

porsche.fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Motorhome to Le Mans

Hi I am a new member taking a large motorhome to Le Mans .I have booked the Expro campervan site anyone out here know anything about the facitities can I fill my water tank and empty the loo and whaste water is the site busy. thanks BRUCE
Old 25 May 2018, 14:10 (Ref:3824568)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
as far as i know the site is set up for motorhomes and has all the facilities they require
Old 25 May 2018, 17:03 (Ref:3824584)   #3
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Is that the site between Porsche Curves and Karting?
Old 25 May 2018, 17:40 (Ref:3824591)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't have any answers for you porsche.fan (but others certainly will), but welcome to the forum!

Ayse
Old 25 May 2018, 19:42 (Ref:3824624)   #5
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Is that the site between Porsche Curves and Karting?
No, that is PZ54. As it happens I have two tickets for that site for sale
Old 25 May 2018, 20:13 (Ref:3824629)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Any idea about Expro Vincent?
Old 25 May 2018, 20:15 (Ref:3824631)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
porsche.fan - are you sure it's not Expo?

If it is, you might want to read this -

http://www.beermountain.com/p/expo.html
Old 25 May 2018, 20:26 (Ref:3824635)   #8
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
It is indeed Expo, and I would have pointed porsche.fan towards beermountain as well, because I have no knowledge about Expo.
Old 25 May 2018, 20:31 (Ref:3824639)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I just did a Google search and it found it straight away. In fact, isn't Expo near to the large building that housed the Audi 'hotel' a few years back? James and I met the Audi guy Florian Zitzlsperger there in 2012, IIRC. I'm sure you have to drive through or near to Expo to get there and I recalled those barn structures.

Having checked my 2012 story - 'So it was that the three of us took a drive to the circuit - we were heading there for the free practice session anyway - to pay a visit to Audi's 'hotel' which was situated in the Parc des Expositions, generally more simply known as 'Expo'.