Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 1 Jun 2012, 07:43 (Ref:3083067)   #76
gt917
Veteran

United Kingdom
Suffolk
gt917 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgt917 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgt917 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
I've only just found this thread. Graham, you have PM.

Thankyou Mike.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 11:33 (Ref:3083188)   #77
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Regulations for the race are on the site now here

Please note there are some significant changes in respect of what is allowed and what is not, also, there is a mandatory pit stop within a (very large) pit window

Any questions PM me

ta
C
Old 1 Jun 2012, 11:43 (Ref:3083192)   #78
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is a great idea Claire,it has huge potential.How often do people get the chance to drive this lovely circuit,its one that should be driven whenever the opportunity arises! [Just a shame Dingle Dell got changed!]
Anyway,back to my project.
Old 2 Jun 2012, 07:44 (Ref:3083650)   #79
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Can't disagree with that terry
Old 27 Jun 2012, 15:13 (Ref:3098981)   #80
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
GET YOUR ENTRIES IN.....ANOTHER three today. this grid has 80 odd days to go and is now OVER half full PAID DEPOSITS/ENTRIES

Now...Thats great news for the club regardless, but the other thing that is good news for the club, is that I have some very SUPER NEWS.....
I am delighted to welcome bace to RACE DIRECTING OUR RACE DIRECTOR....MR JOHNGEE (You may all applaud now please)

Yes I am delighted to tell you that John will be Clerking the Two Hour race at Brands for 360 this year. It will be the first time he has clerked since you know what and I am delighted that he is doin it.....because.... I DONT HAVE TO...which MEANS..................................

IM IN THIS TWO HOUR RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEPPPPPPPPEEEEE

Thats right, I am taking a leaf out of another Chairmans book and I am entering the Baby 360!!!!

Please go easy on me...I am a novice.

I am delighted actually and cant wait.....and guess what....YOU LOT DONT HAVE TO SIT THROUGH MY BRIEFING....CAUSE...I WONT BE DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha

Seriously, this two hour is becoming very busy indeed so I will stress again that if you are intending to do the race, but have not put an entry in, I would if I were you....

Ta All

Claire Chair and fellow Competitor (see what I did there!!)

ta
C
Old 27 Jun 2012, 20:17 (Ref:3099119)   #81
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!

Way to go, girl!
Old 28 Jun 2012, 07:54 (Ref:3099281)   #82
snowen250
Veteran

snowen250 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking forward to this now, great news the grid is filling up but...........

Any chance of knowing what the entries are?

Simon
Old 28 Jun 2012, 09:29 (Ref:3099319)   #83
westfieldbend
Veteran

westfieldbend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I must say I wasn't expecting that sort of entry! Excellent news

Surely Brands Hatch GP max number of starters for a 2 hour sports and saloon race is 50 though (44 +15%). Unless of course sports racing cars are allowed in the uninvited and invitation classes.
Old 28 Jun 2012, 09:56 (Ref:3099328)   #84
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by westfieldbend View Post
Surely Brands Hatch GP max number of starters for a 2 hour sports and saloon race is 50 though (44 +15%). Unless of course sports racing cars are allowed in the uninvited and invitation classes.
You're quite correct as per the current circuit licence. . There's currently no plans for sports racing cars but, if we have sufficient interest, we may consider including them. However, as Claire has said, it's filling up fast with the present class structure.
Old 28 Jun 2012, 09:58 (Ref:3099330)   #85
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowen250 View Post
Any chance of knowing what the entries are?

Simon
Not yet Simon. We won't be issuing an entry list until entries close at the begining of September.
Old 28 Jun 2012, 10:51 (Ref:3099360)   #86
snowen250
Veteran

snowen250 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No problem!

I'll keep an eye out
Old 29 Jun 2012, 07:36 (Ref:3099730)   #87
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by westfieldbend View Post
I think its actually 10% not 15%, it would be 20% but because we are running mixed in respect of saloons as well as the likes of Caterhams, I think it is called "Other" in the catagory of grid and therefore as per Mr Symms its 10

At least we know its min 44
Old 30 Jun 2012, 14:22 (Ref:3100200)   #88
MMC Andy
Racer

England
Newmarket
MMC Andy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Claire, I know its probably unlikely but do you have a rough timetable for the weekend? What I'm really after is which day will qualifying be (assume race is on the Sunday)?

thanks
Andy
Old 30 Jun 2012, 15:14 (Ref:3100211)   #89
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Really had hoped to give the new racer a run out in this,so far it aint looking like that will happen,clashing long w/end at the longish drive in the Eiffel is taking priority,sorry Claire and John. John,I know you'll understand.
Old 30 Jun 2012, 15:28 (Ref:3100217)   #90
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC Andy View Post
Claire, I know its probably unlikely but do you have a rough timetable for the weekend? What I'm really after is which day will qualifying be (assume race is on the Sunday)?

thanks
Andy
Haven't got a timetable Andy but I can tell you that qualifying is on the same day as the race

ta

C
Old 17 Aug 2012, 00:19 (Ref:3120912)   #91
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
Haven't got a timetable Andy but I can tell you that qualifying is on the same day as the race

ta

C
any updates on this please?
which day is the 2 hours?
Old 17 Aug 2012, 08:40 (Ref:3120998)   #92
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Morning David, I sent you a PM ....sorry for late reply!

The timetable is still not finalised for this weekend yet, but MSVR are in the process of finalising this and it should be ready within the next week or so

Qualifying and the race are all on the same day, that is Sunday 16th Sept and we think it will be as follows (though PLEASE REMEMBER...this is PROVISIONAL and subject to change)

Drivers Briefing will be around 9.30/10 ish or maybe earlier it goes without saying YOU MUST ATTEND

Qualifying will be in the morning, sometime around 10/11 for 30 mins .

The race we believe will be either the last or very near the last race on Sunday so would expect it to be around the 3 to 4 mark starting

We will have a hospitality unit (The 360 Tour Bus as its better known....) within the paddock, with refreshment to keep you all happy all day together with staff to assit you all to sign up for next years events!!! (Plural being the operative word there!!)

There are now 31 entries. ranging from an Imp to a Mustang, various shades in between including a certain "TEAM EB" BMW E30 driven by Lauren Cann and yours truelly.

Classses will be split according to cc and qualifying results MAY affect class (added twist but notice the word MAY not WILL)

E mail to go out within the next few days with more confirmation, also requesting Hi Res shots of the entries for the "Spotters Guide" that is being put in the programme.

Still room for 14 more cars to make this a sell out.....you KNOW it makes sense!!!

Ta
Claire x
Old 17 Aug 2012, 17:25 (Ref:3121138)   #93
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
thanks for approx times, helps us plan; we have a 40th wedding anniversary party the night before (not ours I hasten to add) so musnt have a hangover.
EB = Essex birds I presume?
Old 18 Aug 2012, 07:26 (Ref:3121286)   #94
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
thanks for approx times, helps us plan; we have a 40th wedding anniversary party the night before (not ours I hasten to add) so musnt have a hangover.
You pressume correctly Mr Bond!
Old 18 Aug 2012, 07:32 (Ref:3121288)   #95
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
I'm glad YOU asked that David! I've been trying to work it out for the last two days
Old 28 Aug 2012, 08:46 (Ref:3126226)   #96
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
As I had hoped that [A,the car would be ready [B,I would actually be over in the UK on the 16th.Unfortunately neither being the case,I would like to say that I think John and Claire have done a marvellous job of getting this off of the ground.How on earth anyone could that its too expensive or whatever,this is a fantastic opportunity to drive the GP Circuit.{Who knows how much longer the GP section will be open for ?}
To every one who has put their money down,and of course to Claire and John,I hope this is the huge success it deserves to be.
Old 28 Aug 2012, 09:03 (Ref:3126238)   #97
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
As I had hoped that [A,the car would be ready [B,I would actually be over in the UK on the 16th.Unfortunately neither being the case,I would like to say that I think John and Claire have done a marvellous job of getting this off of the ground.How on earth anyone could that its too expensive or whatever,this is a fantastic opportunity to drive the GP Circuit.{Who knows how much longer the GP section will be open for ?}
To every one who has put their money down,and of course to Claire and John,I hope this is the huge success it deserves to be.

Thank you Mr T, I am sorry you will not be joining us, wont be the same without ya....

We have had another two entries in over the weekend, it brings the official entry to 33 now. there are (at the moment) around five classes that will each have a podium (as I say at the moment) so if you do the math, everyone does have a chance at least of aiming for something....which is how it should be.

Sorting out the "Spotters Guide" at the moment for the programme. Some really great entries including so famous names coming in (not the first time that they have been with me at Brands Hatch.....but it will be the first time I have competed against them...I was clerking last time!) also some more news to come later this week regarding a couple of special entries.....watch this space

If you aint in this race.......why! ha ha

ta
C
Old 28 Aug 2012, 20:33 (Ref:3126536)   #98
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sounds great, well done to you. John and of course the entire 360 team.
Old 28 Aug 2012, 21:12 (Ref:3126561)   #99
adam46
Racer

United Kingdom
Isle Of Wight, UK.
adam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridadam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I can't wait to take my usual place at Paddock Hill for this one!

It only matters if it has a motor...
Old 3 Sep 2012, 23:29 (Ref:3130254)   #100
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
The Entry list so far

Daihatsu Charade
Hillman Imp
Ford Anglia
Mazda Mk1 Mx5
Mazda MK1 MX5
Mazda MX5 Mk1
Caterham Seven
FUN CUP PETROL
CATERHAM 7 ROADSPORTS
Fun Cup Pertol
Mazda MX5