3 4 6.78%
2 1 1.69%
1 1 1.69%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13 Nov 2011, 14:31 (Ref:2985559)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Race : Abu Dhabi GP

Rate the race...
Old 13 Nov 2011, 14:42 (Ref:2985561)   #2
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I could have been the first to vote but I am asleep having nodded off during the race.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 14:51 (Ref:2985564)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was the first to vote, and did that nine minutes after you posted that!
Old 13 Nov 2011, 14:56 (Ref:2985569)   #4
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
I really enjoyed this race, with some good battles further down the grid helped by a director that showed them..
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:01 (Ref:2985572)   #5
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
7 for me because...

Vettel out.
Hamilton win.
Some good overtaking.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:10 (Ref:2985577)   #6
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I thought it was rather fascinating. 8.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:19 (Ref:2985581)   #7
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Good description Born racer I thought that as well..
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:25 (Ref:2985584)   #8
blaffer
Racer

Belgium
Antwerp
blaffer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pretty boring.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:29 (Ref:2985586)   #9
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
8. Interesting race. Would have been even more interesting had Vettel been in it, but there you go.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:35 (Ref:2985592)   #10
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
7 - not nail-biting, but quite interesting, with few different strategies.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:08 (Ref:2985611)   #11
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not the worst race of the season but not the best either. A few good battles down the field but I really couldn't get into this race. Maybe I'm Grand Prixed out? 5
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:14 (Ref:2985615)   #12
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
8. Interesting race. Would have been even more interesting had Vettel been in it, but there you go.

And no, it wouldn't!
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:17 (Ref:2985618)   #13
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
Quote:
If Lewis had got by him yes I agree. I think Lewis was just going to win this won anyway, he was on a serious mission this weekend
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:46 (Ref:2985641)   #14
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
If Lewis had got by him yes I agree. I think Lewis was just going to win this won anyway, he was on a serious mission this weekend
Not so sure. Vettel just looked very fast, even after just one corner and with a flat tyre.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:48 (Ref:2985646)   #15
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
5, it was a good start. It was an OK race but flattered to deceive towards the end. This was so of Alonso who always seemed within striking range of Hamilton but never did make an approach on him in the end.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:49 (Ref:2985649)   #16
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Not so sure. Vettel just looked very fast, even after just one corner and with a flat tyre.
Vettel would have just driven away again. It was better without him!

Button with a properly running car might have made it more interesting though.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:52 (Ref:2985652)   #17
G.Walker
Racer

Scotland
G.Walker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6 - enjoyed the first lap
Old 13 Nov 2011, 17:03 (Ref:2985667)   #18
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Vettel would have just driven away again. It was better without him!
I'm not convinced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Button with a properly running car might have made it more interesting though.
That I do agree with.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 17:39 (Ref:2985693)   #19
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I must have fallen asleep after maybe lap 30, woke up about lap 48ish. Never a good sign.

4 out of 10 for me.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 17:50 (Ref:2985701)   #20
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
not much at stake for this race but it was one of the best I have seen for some time plenty happening and no boring prossesion gave it an 8
Old 13 Nov 2011, 17:57 (Ref:2985703)   #21
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
7. Had a best of the rest interest factor, with Vettel going out. Good action albeit rather artificial with the overtaking and then taking the place back again at the DRS zones.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 18:10 (Ref:2985710)   #22
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Not as good as I had hoped for, but worth a 7.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 18:13 (Ref:2985714)   #23
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
I am going to watch this one again...
Old 13 Nov 2011, 18:19 (Ref:2985719)   #24
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Pretty good, but not edge-of-the-seat stuff. I give it 7.

Would it have been a better race with Vettel in it. Probably, because I think Lewis would have taken the race to him today.

Would it have been a better race if Jenson hadn't had the KERS problem? Maybe.

Would it have been a better race if Webber had not had a slow pitstop? Probably not.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 18:22 (Ref:2985720)   #25
GolddustMini
Veteran

GolddustMini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
5 for me, not particularly exciting, only thing of note was the battle between jenson and mark.

I made soup mid race, it was grand!