Trulli 0 0%
Glock 0 0%
Other 1 1.23%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13 Nov 2011, 14:41 (Ref:2985560)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the race : Abu Dhabi GP

Driver of the race...
Old 13 Nov 2011, 14:44 (Ref:2985562)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Alonso for me.

A top job by Hamilton, hopefully shutting up a few people. Webber and Massa poor.

Button very good seemingly. It's difficult to know, not knowing what he could have done with KERS for a lot of the race.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 14:53 (Ref:2985566)   #3
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Lewis Hamilton.

Probably for sentimental reasons - I'm just delighted to see him back on the top step after such a bad year.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 14:55 (Ref:2985568)   #4
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I though Webber did a good job probably salvaging a half decent result in the end.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 14:58 (Ref:2985570)   #5
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
But with all due respect for your choice dsg, a good enough job for driver of the race?
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:02 (Ref:2985573)   #6
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Lewis Hamilton because he is English....
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:04 (Ref:2985574)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hamilton, a wonderful weekend.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:07 (Ref:2985575)   #8
johnny99
Rookie

Ireland
Killucan, Ireland
johnny99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lewis today, but just ahead of Alonso. Both drove a brilliant race today. Good to see Lewis smile for a change.

John
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:22 (Ref:2985583)   #9
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
I gave it to Kovalainen. Pushing the Renault of Senna's for a place right at the end.

Good drives from Hamilton, Alonso and Button. Vettel looked to be away with it, even after only the first corner, but then the puncture. But that's racing.

Good drive from Barrichello.

Bad drive from Maldonado.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:26 (Ref:2985585)   #10
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hans View Post
Lewis Hamilton.

Probably for sentimental reasons - I'm just delighted to see him back on the top step after such a bad year.
Good to see you back, too!

Normally I would vote for Alonso because overall I think he got the most from his car, but Hamilton has been in a very dark place lately so I've given him the nod in recognition of the fact that he's back to form.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:33 (Ref:2985589)   #11
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Lewis for a faultless race - and being a good boy and remembering his Mum on the slow-down lap, but a strong nod to Jenson for bringing it home well despite all the KERs issues.

I'd have black-flagged Maldonardo - ridiculous driving........
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:42 (Ref:2985598)   #12
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsg View Post
I though Webber did a good job probably salvaging a half decent result in the end.
Vettel goes out and Webber can't get a podium. Only Massa was weaker from the top half of the grid IMHO.

I don't know who to give it too. Hamilton won well, controlled it in a similar way to Vettel did over the last couple of races. Alonso got his car higher Han it should. Rubens got to 12th, pretty good in the Williams?

Hmmm...
Old 13 Nov 2011, 15:53 (Ref:2985602)   #13
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Hammy for a faultless drive ! (I'd better not say that down the beach bar )
Alonso did a good job and showed respect to Lewis after the race
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:19 (Ref:2985619)   #14
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Alonso because the Ferrari is 3rd best of the top 3 teams and his opening lap was sensational.

Hamilton drove very well though admittedly.

Elsewhere, nothing else of particuar note other than Nico putting one over Schu in emphatic fashion!

Kobayashi beating Perez but on a different strategy, Perez may well have finished in the top 6 if not for the opening lap pit stop?

Kovy keeping some much quicker cars very honest.

Maldonado for some untold buffoonery!
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:22 (Ref:2985623)   #15
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
I went for Lewis, but surely i shouldn't given that he had the best car in the race?
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:24 (Ref:2985627)   #16
Mr V
Veteran

England
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsg View Post
Really?

This is the difference between Seb and Mark. Is the car better or worse?

Is it a worse car than we think but Seb can do the biz with it, or is it really good yet Mark can't?
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:26 (Ref:2985629)   #17
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
I went for Lewis, but surely i shouldn't given that he had the best car in the race?
I agree!
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:29 (Ref:2985632)   #18
Mr V
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
I agree!
Obviously, that one only works if it applies to Seb
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:32 (Ref:2985633)   #19
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Obviously, that one only works if it applies to Seb
Ya, but he wasn't really in the race was he?

So your post about Lewis is still right!
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:46 (Ref:2985642)   #20
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Hammy for a faultless drive ! (I'd better not say that down the beach bar )
Go on Gordon. You know they love him really in Spain. That's why they hate him so much.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:47 (Ref:2985644)   #21
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Really?

This is the difference between Seb and Mark. Is the car better or worse?

Is it a worse car than we think but Seb can do the biz with it, or is it really good yet Mark can't?
Yeah, I thought Webber was very disappointing. Massa too, but then Alonso is phenomenal.

Quote:
Alonso did a good job and showed respect to Lewis after the race
They both showed respect to each other. I really wish the Spanish media would stop stirring up something that isn't there.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:52 (Ref:2985653)   #22
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
I'd vote for Vettel, for staying on the pit wall for the rest of the race, and learning. Can't see many of the other drivers doing that rather than sulking in their motoehomes.

Failing that LH I think.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 16:59 (Ref:2985663)   #23
G.Walker
Racer

Scotland
G.Walker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alonso

Hamilton had it on a plate
Old 13 Nov 2011, 17:00 (Ref:2985665)   #24
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Alonso's race was excellent. Remember last year? Some demons tackled there. Rosberg too. He was under pressure a little bit but had the measure of Schuey by a distance. I'll slot in Alonso.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 17:24 (Ref:2985686)   #25
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Go on Gordon. You know they love him really in Spain. That's why they hate him so much.
usted sabe sus periódicos vende
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !