Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Tributes Forum

Old 15 Nov 2012, 20:49 (Ref:3166812)   #1
Muttley61
Rookie

United Kingdom
Bexley, Kent.
Muttley61 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Peter Halls best friend and racing partner. R.I.P.

I am very sorry to let Peter's many friends know that after many months battling motor neurone severe spinal problems and extreme contiual pain from cluster-headaches Peter passed away Sunday 11/11/2012 a fitting day for a friend to be remembered.
From the sixties at Brands and Lydden rallycross then helping Jeff and Tony Mann with their beautiful Anglia, along side Nick Whitting, Gerry Marshall Colin Hawker and the like to racing our white Anglia the Mk2 Zephyr #28two tone blue of Dees of Sidcup&Croydon.
We were introduced to George Bevan by Paul Rowland and Rob Mason and we built and raced Imps in various forms.
Other names were Alan Mills, Terry Heley and Brian Thomas from Classic saloon days known to us , collectively, as the "mills-bomb".
Having retired to Cornwall with ill health and suffering all the time Peter kept up a brave faceand was always there for me with constant friendship and very sound racing advice when I got my licence in 2000.
So much I could say so if any body would like to PM me with contact details we could go over some memories.
Thanks for looking and Godbless Peter.
Brian Webb
Old 16 Nov 2012, 04:26 (Ref:3166942)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I knew Peter from business and met him on a few occasions. Very sad to hear this news and I offer my condolences.

RIP Peter.
Old 16 Nov 2012, 13:45 (Ref:3167067)   #3
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Presumaby this is not ICS Peter Hall? Long time friend, sponsor and competitor with Andy Rouse.
Old 16 Nov 2012, 14:41 (Ref:3167090)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I thought it was?
Old 16 Nov 2012, 14:52 (Ref:3167093)   #5
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No, it's Peter Halls, a different man entirely from Peter Hall of ICS renown, but not to be missed any the less for that.
Old 16 Nov 2012, 16:36 (Ref:3167128)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Clive. Agreed.