Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 9 Aug 2023, 15:40 (Ref:4172001)   #1
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Old Timer 50th anniversary

Anyone else out here from these parts ?
Old 10 Aug 2023, 07:44 (Ref:4172036)   #2
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Hi delta. Did you find at least Terry and possibly his dog Paddy?
Those two could help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsoxGnIPDc / https://oldtimergrandprix.com/

Last edited by Gerard C; 10 Aug 2023 at 07:49.
Old 10 Aug 2023, 08:14 (Ref:4172047)   #3
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Should you need a good pizzeria… https://www.tripadvisor.fr/Restauran...alatinate.html
Old 12 Aug 2023, 18:22 (Ref:4172346)   #4
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Not great weekend . 3 secs slower in same car in 2019. Car feels great . Hey Ho . Dunno guess I’m getting old . ?
Old 13 Aug 2023, 07:25 (Ref:4172424)   #5
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Tires getting old? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hxFMNvkb1s
Old 13 Aug 2023, 11:41 (Ref:4172477)   #6
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Iain, did you meet Zoe?
Old 13 Aug 2023, 17:57 (Ref:4172600)   #7
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Ach so, delta, did you have fun and meet the wonderful looking Zoe? I must admit that I fell asleep more than once during the live streaming… The Tourenwagen grid looked very well supported tho but the filming with a cell phone is somewhat surprising to say the least… Warum?
Old 15 Aug 2023, 11:24 (Ref:4172858)   #8
L-G Sjöberg
Racer

L-G Sjöberg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not a good weekend for me either (only four lap during qualifying) and then the engine was full of oil. Scavenging did not work. Always nice, though, to meet Iain (Delta) änd the rest of the formula junior crowd.
Old 15 Aug 2023, 11:38 (Ref:4172860)   #9
L-G Sjöberg
Racer

L-G Sjöberg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Not great weekend . 3 secs slower in same car in 2019. Car feels great . Hey Ho . Dunno guess I’m getting old . ?
I was two seconds quicker than my previous best in the same car, so I don't think it is a question of age. By the way, I think I am older than you are, Iain.
Old 15 Aug 2023, 23:25 (Ref:4172927)   #10
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
That CSL Batmobile was suspiciously rapid in the touring legends races!

Who was pedalling?

Normally they would struggle to deal with Rs500s and M3s let alone DTM and Supertourers!