Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 22 Jun 2015, 10:03 (Ref:3552974)   #1
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
International ten-tenths camp III (2016) [SOLD OUT]

Hi
For 2 years I have now arranged a camp for fellow ten/tenths members from overseas. This has been a great experience and I am great full to have meet people from the US, Romania, UK and Australia who share the same interest. I am also happy that they all had a good time in our company, I hope to see you all again. You can see their comments in the tread from 2014 and 2015.

With all these great experiences I will offer this opportunity again for 2016.
I will do my best to get into the best campsite available and will update you on this as soon as possible. My priority is Maison Blanch or Houx.

The arrangement includes:

1 tent in the camp available from Wednesday morning – Sunday
1 Entrance ticket for the whole weekend
Breakfast in camp Wednesday – Sunday (continental)

The price will be 300 euro for the first person in a tent.
If you are 2 persons sharing a tent the second person will be 270 euro.

We do a BBQ for lunch for those who want it on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
As this is a trip arranged by fans for fans there will not be staff in the camp, so it is a trip where you get the full Le Mans road trip experience. We help each other in camp with all the practical stuff and share our knowledge about the race and all that is happening around it.
I have been going to Le Mans for 12 years, and have made a camp for friends and their friends for the last 9 years. The camp varies from 8 – 35 people.
The camp has been a fundraiser for my sons karting team for the last 3 years and any profit will be used to make him go faster. Maybe we will have an insider at Le Mans in 7 –8 years?

There will be 10 tent(h)s
available at the camp. First come, first served.

If you are interested and have any questions please ask.

If you want book a tent or want more info please send me an E-mail on: kenn.korsager@bestseller.com
Old 22 Jun 2015, 20:20 (Ref:3553142)   #2
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I will be there next year again, for the fifth time.
So I can also help with any questions. However major questions should be headed to Kenn.

If you feel the need of recommendations, see this years (2015) camp thread:
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141965
Hope to see you there!
Old 23 Jun 2015, 14:20 (Ref:3553347)   #3
tdm74
Rookie

United States
wherever I lay my phone is my home
tdm74 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It looks like I will have to make my decision a little bit quicker this year, since you have put up this thread.

I had a really great time a few weeks ago and I hope to make it this next year.
Old 23 Jun 2015, 15:16 (Ref:3553365)   #4
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I should know for sure in the next couple of weeks but I'm hoping to be part of the camp again next year!
Old 21 Sep 2015, 09:26 (Ref:3575644)   #5
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Hi
As it is time to start thinking about how many sites I need to buy, please come forward if your thinking about sharring the event with us.

So fare CTD, GIBA and myself is onbord, who is next?

Kenn
Old 14 Feb 2016, 12:35 (Ref:3614612)   #6
Cjd187
Rookie

Sweden
Köping Sweden
Cjd187 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Kenn

I sent you an email regarding any open spots left.

// Carl
Old 16 Feb 2016, 11:00 (Ref:3615078)   #7
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Hi Carl.

We have a spot for you. As our first swede we will give the first beer.

I have you Email and will send you all details on mail.

Kenn
Old 16 Feb 2016, 13:18 (Ref:3615096)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i love that offer Ken, first swede on sight gets a free beer?

Just remember that if you find your way into TR then you get a free drink might be a cold beer might have to be a glass of red wine, but either way you will be welcome in the traditional way, plenty of tenthers there so a small walk around might result in the inability to remember where you you left the international site
Old 17 Feb 2016, 21:41 (Ref:3615569)   #9
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Won't be able to come to LM this year due to other commitments, but if I put in some serious persuasion I might convince a friend to do the trip. If the persuasion work is successful, is it okay to put her in contact with you Kenn and put her in the Tenthers camp? (she's not on any motorsport forums as far as I know)
Old 24 Feb 2016, 09:56 (Ref:3617294)   #10
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
i love that offer Ken, first swede on sight gets a free beer?
Hmmmm, skullduggery afoot....
Old 25 Feb 2016, 13:34 (Ref:3617685)   #11
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Hi Victor

sorry for the delay in answer.
Please do put her in contact if you succeed in convincing her.

Kenn
Old 2 Mar 2016, 10:01 (Ref:3619221)   #12
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
ALL SOLD OUT...........

Old 15 Jun 2016, 18:40 (Ref:3650064)   #13
tdm74
Rookie

United States
wherever I lay my phone is my home
tdm74 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope everyone is having fun right now. I wish I could have made it this year, but hopefully will be in next year.
Old 16 Jun 2016, 22:41 (Ref:3650788)   #14
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Watching qualifying and wondering how all my friends are holding up. What's the water situation like? Hoping beyond hope that you guys are as dry as possible. Sure hope everyone is having a great time!
Old 18 Jun 2016, 06:15 (Ref:3651183)   #15
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
I hid in a covered grandstand for Thursday qualifying so avoided rain!

Campsite is very good for the amount of rain it has had and spirits (of all types ) are high in the camp and look forward to a mini American invasion of the international camp next year
Old 23 Jun 2016, 11:01 (Ref:3654631)   #16
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Thank you all for a wonderfull Le Mans 2016 in the Ten Tenths International Camp.

Look forward to see you all in just under 360 days again.

Stay tuned, TTIC IIII will soon be on the way.
Old 23 Jun 2016, 11:48 (Ref:3654637)   #17
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
Thank you all for a wonderfull Le Mans 2016 in the Ten Tenths International Camp.

Look forward to see you all in just under 360 days again.

Stay tuned, TTIC IIII will soon be on the way.
Thanks again for everything over the week and organising it beforehand as well. Can't recommend this enough to people thinking of going to Le Mans next year

Roll on next year!!