Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 29 Mar 2013, 17:13 (Ref:3226455)   #51
Salamus
Veteran

Canada
Ontario
Salamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
I'd say even if this hadn't happen he'd have a pretty damn good shot in the 55. Last year if what wasn't for Captain Douchebag's bump at the end of the June Pocono race he could probably would have won:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT-K4Eq2SE0

Not to mention he was dominating Michigan before his nasty crash. I predict he'll win and break the record, sorry Harry Gant...
You don't like Logano, that is okay. But in NASCAR terms, that was a clean a move as you will ever see.
Old 29 Mar 2013, 17:17 (Ref:3226458)   #52
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamus View Post
You don't like Logano, that is okay. But in NASCAR terms, that was a clean a move as you will ever see.
I don't think he said it wasn't clean.
Old 29 Mar 2013, 17:21 (Ref:3226463)   #53
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
I don't think he said it wasn't clean.
Exactly.
Old 29 Mar 2013, 17:28 (Ref:3226475)   #54
Salamus
Veteran

Canada
Ontario
Salamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
My mistake, but it sounded like you weren't pleased about the bump.
Old 29 Mar 2013, 22:00 (Ref:3226626)   #55
MJ_N_09
Veteran

United States
MJ_N_09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Apparently, Hamlin COULD still make the chase if he has the most wins out of anyone who's in the top 20, but not the top 10 in points. That is still an incredible amount of points to pick up.
Old 30 Mar 2013, 02:34 (Ref:3226700)   #56
HJJ
Veteran

United States
Hoschburg, just outside of Brasleburg.
HJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sponsors problems say no go.

http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cu...falls-through/
Old 30 Mar 2013, 02:38 (Ref:3226703)   #57
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Not even Coach Gibbs, Toyota and JGR...
Old 30 Mar 2013, 03:28 (Ref:3226710)   #58
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Or the thousands of 'customers' Aaron's robs every day.
Old 30 Mar 2013, 13:36 (Ref:3226872)   #59
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Those Aarons's adverts are torturous. I always feel sorry for Mark Martin when I see him humiliated in one of those atrocious ads.
Old 30 Mar 2013, 14:24 (Ref:3226890)   #60
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
Not as bad as...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP6rJZwPZ4Q
Old 30 Mar 2013, 15:13 (Ref:3226909)   #61
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
That's not a particularly dignified advert but this is far, far worse. V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptY2xOHE4XI
Old 30 Mar 2013, 17:10 (Ref:3226964)   #62
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
Ah the glamorous life of a millionaire NASCAR driver...
Old 31 Mar 2013, 13:55 (Ref:3227232)   #63
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
That's not a particularly dignified advert but this is far, far worse. V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptY2xOHE4XI
Polishes his helmet during lunch?
Old 31 Mar 2013, 16:42 (Ref:3227274)   #64
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Polishes his helmet during lunch?
It's much more involved than that. It's 30 seconds packed with all sorts of fun and high jinks.
Old 9 Apr 2013, 16:28 (Ref:3231581)   #65
HJJ
Veteran

United States
Hoschburg, just outside of Brasleburg.
HJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9dbz7xS1aLc

Old 9 Apr 2013, 20:00 (Ref:3231671)   #66
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
Editing at it's finest.