Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 23 May 2013, 09:16 (Ref:3252094)   #26
SouthportFC Fan
Racer

Wales
Southport
SouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
Definately
A dictionary can also prove useful if you eventually become a Post Chief or Clerk of Course .......
Old 23 May 2013, 09:21 (Ref:3252099)   #27
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthportFC Fan View Post
A dictionary can also prove useful if you eventually become a Post Chief or Clerk of Course .......
Very good Steve, I was waiting to see who would spot it
Old 23 May 2013, 17:48 (Ref:3252243)   #28
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thread is typical of a conversation on the bank. A simple question gets answered straight away. A little later it gets answered more fully and very thoughtfully, after which the conversation turns to custard. Anyone who wants to know why marshalling is such fun, just reread the above!
Old 23 May 2013, 18:42 (Ref:3252268)   #29
thepits!
Veteran

England
England
thepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
the conversation turns to custard. !
Mud coloured custard

But don't care.
Old 23 May 2013, 20:14 (Ref:3252323)   #30
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
First thing to buy should be shares in a Pork Pie Factory.
Old 24 May 2013, 08:28 (Ref:3252543)   #31
numbersix
Pie On 'ere
Veteran

England
Smaug. Desolation of.
numbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You'll have to take The Oath of The Orange Watch:

“Day gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my post closes. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children during the day. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and freeze at my post. I am the orange in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I extinguish the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the rescue unit, the horn that wakes the starting grid, the shield that guards the spins of men. I pledge my life and honour to the Orange Watch, for this day and all the days to come."

(With some silght apologies to Game of Thrones.)
Old 24 May 2013, 12:15 (Ref:3252612)   #32
Slipstick
Racer

United Kingdom
N. Staffs
Slipstick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That's quite not the oath I remember, particularly around the point where the theoretical lunch break had just disappeared and the hail had started again. It's generally much shorter and somewhat less mellifluous .

Steve
Old 24 May 2013, 13:55 (Ref:3252654)   #33
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You can always buy your own Bloxham.
Old 29 May 2013, 08:20 (Ref:3254873)   #34
TimRTC
Racer

TimRTC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks to all for your postings.

Hoping to make my first appearance in orange at the 750MC at Donington on the BritishGP weekend.