Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 3 Sep 2015, 19:48 (Ref:3571152)   #1
deadsquirrel
Veteran

United Kingdom
Deepest Warwickshire
deadsquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddeadsquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Justin Wilson Stickers

JUSTIN WILSON STICKERS

I have had made a batch of stickers to raise money for Justin Wilson Childrens fund - setup to help Justins children going forward. You can check out this link http://justinwilson.co.uk/donate to find out more.

I plan to have the stickers with me at:
Donington w/e 12-13th September,
Rockingham w/e 19/20th September
Mallory 26th September
Silverstone 17-18 October

I will be on BRSCC Midland Rescue and should be easy enough to find (I'll try and loiter at sign on or in pitlane).
I would like at least £5 in my hand for each sticker, every penny will go to the fund, so there's no postage costs and I've met ALL the production costs.
If anyone wants to arrange for other circuits, I'm happy to discuss this.
There are other sources of the stickers, but all involve postage costs etc.

I also have some on Ebay - same rules, all money goes to the Fund. But please don't use the 'Best Offer' - I could not remove this, and will not entertain offers (unless you want 100). The idea is to raise money and get a sticker in return.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Justin-Wil...item4d3788ec22
Attached Thumbnails
sticker.jpg  
Old 3 Sep 2015, 23:05 (Ref:3571216)   #2
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
nice job
Old 4 Sep 2015, 08:52 (Ref:3571298)   #3
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brilliant, just ordered a couple on ebay.
Old 4 Sep 2015, 10:07 (Ref:3571302)   #4
Mike 'Bean' Broadbent
Racer

Scotland
Crewe
Mike 'Bean' Broadbent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Justin Wilson

Just ordered mine.
Old 4 Sep 2015, 10:56 (Ref:3571305)   #5
deadsquirrel
Veteran

United Kingdom
Deepest Warwickshire
deadsquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddeadsquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thankyou for this response - I'll get everything posted out today hopefully.

When you get your stickers, would you send me photos of them wherever they end up - I'd like to collate them into something we can send to Justins family.

Thanks again for the support so far - please spread the message.
Old 4 Sep 2015, 11:02 (Ref:3571306)   #6
snoz wanger
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckshaw, Chorley......and Druids..
snoz wanger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsquirrel View Post
Thankyou for this response - I'll get everything posted out today hopefully.

When you get your stickers, would you send me photos of them wherever they end up - I'd like to collate them into something we can send to Justins family.

Thanks again for the support so far - please spread the message.
Fantastic that you are doing this mate!......Justin was a brilliant person and driver.

WELL DONE YOU!.

RIP Justin.
Old 4 Sep 2015, 16:20 (Ref:3571387)   #7
deadsquirrel
Veteran

United Kingdom
Deepest Warwickshire
**** Update *******

I also have the same design as window cling form. They look amazing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Justin-Wil...item4d37a63689

Thanks to those who've bought already.
Old 5 Sep 2015, 10:57 (Ref:3571513)   #8
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wow, ordered on Friday delivered on Saturday great sticker, great service well done
Old 11 Sep 2015, 06:47 (Ref:3573109)   #9
deadsquirrel
Veteran

United Kingdom
Deepest Warwickshire
Quote:
JUSTIN WILSON STICKERS

I have had made a batch of stickers to raise money for Justin Wilson Childrens fund - setup to help Justins children going forward. You can check out this link http://justinwilson.co.uk/donate to find out more.

I plan to have the stickers with me at:
Donington w/e 12-13th September,
Rockingham w/e 19/20th September
Mallory 26th September
Silverstone 17-18 October

I will be on BRSCC Midland Rescue and should be easy enough to find (I'll try and loiter at sign on or in pitlane).
I would like at least £5 in my hand for each sticker, every penny will go to the fund, so there's no postage costs and I've met ALL the production costs.
If anyone wants to arrange for other circuits, I'm happy to discuss this.
There are other sources of the stickers, but all involve postage costs etc.

I also have some on Ebay - same rules, all money goes to the Fund. But please don't use the 'Best Offer' - I could not remove this, and will not entertain offers (unless you want 100). The idea is to raise money and get a sticker in return.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Justin-Wil...item4d3788ec22
Thankyou to those who have bought a sticker - I've sold a good number.

I hope to see more sold this weekend in Donington.
Old 11 Sep 2015, 08:52 (Ref:3573129)   #10
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Just ordered a couple ����
Old 11 Sep 2015, 14:34 (Ref:3573182)   #11
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
As you maybe aware, the International shipping rate from INDYCAR makes the stickers less attractive to those outside US.

As the designer, I've had LOTS of emails about this, so I have arranged for a limited number created for Canadian residents. As per 'deadsquirrel' all proceeds will goto the children foundation.

Canadian Buy it Now Auction ---> http://www.ebay.ca/itm/252086712400?...84.m1555.l2649
Old 11 Sep 2015, 16:25 (Ref:3573205)   #12
thepits!
Veteran

England
England
thepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ebay order placed, but of course you know that

But don't care.
Old 11 Sep 2015, 17:26 (Ref:3573217)   #13
AndyT
Racer

England
Peterborough
AndyT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
mine has arrived thanks, not in place on my kit box
Old 11 Sep 2015, 17:30 (Ref:3573218)   #14
rwintle
Veteran

Canada
Maple (yes really), Canada
rwintle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridrwintle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
As you maybe aware, the International shipping rate from INDYCAR makes the stickers less attractive to those outside US.

As the designer, I've had LOTS of emails about this, so I have arranged for a limited number created for Canadian residents. As per 'deadsquirrel' all proceeds will goto the children foundation.

Canadian Buy it Now Auction ---> http://www.ebay.ca/itm/252086712400?...84.m1555.l2649
From this Canuck - thanks, Andy. The UPS international shipping from IndyCar was a real deal breaker so this is very welcome. Ordered one from you on the same day one purchased by a friend who was at Sonoma arrived in the mail. Now I will have two to proudly display.
Old 11 Sep 2015, 19:09 (Ref:3573238)   #15
deadsquirrel
Veteran

United Kingdom
Deepest Warwickshire
I know there will be a number at CTMP this weekend - visit the scrutuneering area. Be quick though, not many there.
Old 14 Sep 2015, 14:42 (Ref:3573814)   #16
thepits!
Veteran

England
England
thepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepits! View Post
ebay order placed, but of course you know that
And they arrived next day!

class service

and one is in pride of place on the windscreen

good on you mate.

But don't care.
Old 14 Sep 2015, 20:31 (Ref:3573884)   #17
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
Mine too, cracking idea
Old 15 Sep 2015, 10:23 (Ref:3573980)   #18
deadsquirrel
Veteran

United Kingdom
Deepest Warwickshire
Just as an update, as I forget some on here might not Facebook or Twitter, I currently have about £400 in sales myself, and £100-£200 from stickers others have/are selling on my behalf. £500 is not going to change Justin's childrens lives, but it shows the support Justin had from the marshals. We've done our bit, thankyou to all who have donated.
Old 15 Sep 2015, 10:35 (Ref:3573984)   #19
rwintle
Veteran

Canada
Maple (yes really), Canada
rwintle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridrwintle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I know there will be a number at CTMP this weekend - visit the scrutuneering area. Be quick though, not many there.
That is awesome. The International Marshals Communication Network is clearly operating at full bore.
Old 15 Sep 2015, 20:55 (Ref:3574090)   #20
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Got mine from ebay too
Old 1 Oct 2015, 10:08 (Ref:3578551)   #21
deadsquirrel
Veteran

United Kingdom
Deepest Warwickshire
Update: Sales seem to have stopped now on Ebay, although the stickers are still listed. I've sold over 130 stickers, and have made a donation of $1000 to the Wilson Childrens fund. I would like to thank you all for your help in raising this money for a truly deserving family. I'll probably carry stickers with me for a while yet - if the Childrens fund closes for donations, I will donate any money to the British Dyslexia Association, as it was something Justin struggled with and was passionate to help kids overcome the condition.