Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you think the driver of the season opener is?
Sebastian Vettel 36 66.67%
Lewis Hamilton 1 1.85%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Kimi Räikkönen 1 1.85%
Max Verstappen 0 0%
Felipe Massa 2 3.70%
Sergio Pérez 2 3.70%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Esteban Ocon 1 1.85%
Nico Hulkenberg 0 0%
Fabrizio Giovinazzi 7 12.96%
Stoffel Vandoorne 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 1 1.85%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Lance Stroll 1 1.85%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Marcus Ericsson 0 0%
Jolyon Palmer 2 3.70%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28 Mar 2017, 09:02 (Ref:3722098)   #26
Kingair
Veteran

Kingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vettel
Old 28 Mar 2017, 09:58 (Ref:3722112)   #27
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
My vote goes to Antonio Giovinazzi stepped in, no fuss and drove with a year old engine ...
Old 5 Apr 2017, 20:06 (Ref:3723992)   #28
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
i'd vote for antonio giovinazzi but he doesn't appear to be on the list
I seem to be talking about a mix between F1 and BTCC circa 2005-2009.

After all the effort I put into not saying Giovanizzi.
Old 5 Apr 2017, 22:06 (Ref:3724008)   #29
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsg View Post
Vettel, because Adam's British.
I've seen better reasons
Old 6 Apr 2017, 03:23 (Ref:3724049)   #30
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsg View Post
Vettel, because Adam's British.
Does Britain still exist after Brexit?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 6 Apr 2017, 09:05 (Ref:3724116)   #31
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Does Britain still exist after Brexit?
Ooh, controversial!

Yes. The British Isles will still exist, geographically
Old 6 Apr 2017, 11:59 (Ref:3724143)   #32
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Ooh, controversial!

Yes. The British Isles will still exist, geographically
As well as the United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Old 6 Apr 2017, 14:47 (Ref:3724180)   #33
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourWheelDrift View Post
As well as the United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
And the island of Great Britain....
Old 6 Apr 2017, 20:15 (Ref:3724229)   #34
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Very much more an island.
Old 6 Apr 2017, 21:14 (Ref:3724234)   #35
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This Sceptred Isle, to quote Shakespeare from Richard II.