Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 15 Jun 2001, 13:56 (Ref:105492)   #26
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
get some for me too EEROS, like one of mine is two of yours due to the currency thingy
Old 16 Jun 2001, 02:45 (Ref:105717)   #27
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am sure that a good majority of people who use this forum are adults who work for a living, and as I do, appreciate the time and effort that Craig and co. put into this.
I have gotten alot of enjoyment from reading and sharing discussions in this forum, and so it makes sense for me to support it by purchasing some doo-dad or another. Personally, I never buy stuff that has logos on it, but in this case, I shall make an exception-anyway, I suspect that there isn't anyone else in Montreal who would have a clue what ten-tenths is. I hope that the merchandising bit can cover some costs/time, and that the Atlas approach to charging (no warning, rather high price IMO) would not be repeated here, cuz I really don't think it was the right way to go about it.
Old 27 Jun 2001, 17:32 (Ref:110353)   #28
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All prices that are stated in the "shop" are converted at the time of the query. The only extra charge at the moment is to cover Craig's cost in converting cheques but once the credit card is up and running this will be gone.

If you are interested, djb in purchasing then please contact me for a quote.