Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racing Technology

Old 7 Jul 2016, 03:49 (Ref:3657418)   #1
Paragon
Rookie

Paragon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pi Delta system corupted need help[

Hi all:

I have a Pi Delta system with a satellite dash, it's on a 2005 GT car, the system was working fine until we plugged a flash card into the system. The card corrupted the logger and now the files have errors on them and the dash is not working anymore, no lights nothing. Talking to the gents at Cosworth, they said simple, get a profile from the team and we can help you reconfigure. Well, not that simple, no one has a profile for a Nismo GT300 and no luck with anyone helping me from japan with a profile, only 4 of these cars were ever made, and the engineers are long gone. does anyone have any ideas, since getting a Nismo GT300 files is "top secret" Worst case, should i just get another delta box and reconfigure the profile? and who can do that? Thanks for the help.