Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 3 Sep 2002, 08:20 (Ref:371872)   #1
Jonny Apex
Veteran

Jonny Apex should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Donington FRenault test: predictions

Paul: this is normally your call, but you're probably still vomiting from your birthday celebrations. (Did BAR Babe really come and lapdance for you? Did she come fully equipped with stirrups and chainsaw ...)?

This test is on the national circuit, not the GP which will stage the final two rounds (the test on that is on the Thursday prior to the meeting).

I'll go for:
1. Green
2. Watts
3. Bell
4. Hamilton
5. Griffin

Fastest time: 1m07.100

Top 19 within a second.

Also, is the driver change facility now available on kbudden's wonderful site? I note the stress of leading going into the final round has started showing on your face, Paul. You look lder than your 17 years. I feel that if you do take the title, you should donate your prize to any parties that might be going in the Donington paddock. Anyone care to second that?
Old 3 Sep 2002, 13:25 (Ref:372107)   #2
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BAR babe wasnt there last night we just went to Spearmint Rhino. She will be coming on Saturday though to give Paul a treat.

Im gonna go for:
Hamilton
Green
Watts
Sharp
Hollings

1:08.222

Top 15 within a second
Old 3 Sep 2002, 14:55 (Ref:372167)   #3
Cult Arde Sux
Rookie

Cult Arde Sux should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll take a stab at this~

Bell
Watts
Long
Hamilton
Rossiter

1:07.956

top 17 in a sec...

...and Rain for at least two sessions!
(Garcia will be go quickest in the wet!)
Old 3 Sep 2002, 16:25 (Ref:372217)   #4
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
1. Watts
2. Long
3. Hamilton
4. Green
5.Bell

1:07.564

Top 18 within a second.
Old 3 Sep 2002, 17:18 (Ref:372256)   #5
pb btcc
Veteran

pb btcc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1.Long
2.Watts
3.Green
4.Hamilton
5.Bell

time: 1.07.999

16 within a second
Old 3 Sep 2002, 17:42 (Ref:372282)   #6
littleman
Veteran

littleman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridlittleman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Depends on which session misses the showers - odds or evens?

1.Watts
2.Hamilton
3.Green
4.Bell
5.Long

16 within 1 second
Old 3 Sep 2002, 18:05 (Ref:372312)   #7
Paul Rayner
Veteran

Paul Rayner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1) Hamilton
2) Green
3) Bell
4) Watts
5) Davison

1:07.543
17 within a second

No vomiting was involved last night. But you're right, at 9 this morning, I was out of it.
Old 3 Sep 2002, 18:38 (Ref:372331)   #8
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
like some sort of saddo, i'll be there. except for about an hour and a half at 3pm, when i'll be househunting...

1. green
2. watts
3. hamilton
4. rudholm
5. mcloughlin

22 within a second, 1.07.850
Old 3 Sep 2002, 23:11 (Ref:372597)   #9
kbudden
Racer

kbudden should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes the team change at fantasy formula renault is open, check the site for details.

I think Paul donating the prize to any parties that are going seems like an excellent idea - though I hope Jonny Apex and Mr Jinxx hold back from lap dancing - the mind boggles!!

My guess (see if I can continue my success from last time - smug smug ;-) )

1. Watts
2. Green
3. Hamilton
4. Rossiter
5. Lloyd

1:07.723

20 within a second
Old 3 Sep 2002, 23:30 (Ref:372612)   #10
Paul Rayner
Veteran

Paul Rayner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by kbudden
I think Paul donating the prize to any parties that are going seems like an excellent idea - though I hope Jonny Apex and Mr Jinxx hold back from lap dancing - the mind boggles!!
Does this mean that you'll be figuring out the scores on the Sunday of Donington so that there can be a prize giving ceremony in the afternoon?

It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings. Or, in this case, a bloke called Keith tells us the final scores.
Old 4 Sep 2002, 05:19 (Ref:372708)   #11
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
Mr Jinxx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lap dance ? me? what a sight that would be !!
Sit in a chair, lift your right leg off the ground, point your toes forward and draw CLOCKWISE circles in the air with your foot. Then raise your right hand and draw the number 6 in the air with your index finger. Your foot will change direction. If you can't even do this simple coordination task, how could you drive a racing car?
Old 4 Sep 2002, 10:15 (Ref:372886)   #12
BAR Babe
Racer

BAR Babe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
um. NO!
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:18 (Ref:373421)   #13
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
oi! mr jinxx fella! were you in the cafe with alex during lunchtime at testing today? were you at testing?
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:21 (Ref:373425)   #14
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
Yes dear. We had a very bad day indeed. Prolly wise not to have come over and kissed me deeply :-)
Sit in a chair, lift your right leg off the ground, point your toes forward and draw CLOCKWISE circles in the air with your foot. Then raise your right hand and draw the number 6 in the air with your index finger. Your foot will change direction. If you can't even do this simple coordination task, how could you drive a racing car?
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:22 (Ref:373427)   #15
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
And what are you "arsing" about Young Lady !!!
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:24 (Ref:373430)   #16
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
And why are you up at this time??? And why don't you update your pic on your profile?? Gorgeous though you may look, it was about 15 years ago?? :-P
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:27 (Ref:373432)   #17
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
And sorry for looking like a tramp ... I got to bed at 3:45am and had to get up at 5:45am ... I was in a poor mood :-) So now to bed (sadly alone) - at least we found half the problem at the end of the day (fuel pump).
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:28 (Ref:373433)   #18
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
god, is it this time already??

oi! that picture was, er, about 6 months ago! so the past few weeks of utter bizarre useless cruddy life type stuff being chucked at me have taken their toll...

as for bad days, ha! yours was childs play... *awaits bombardment of 'well, actually's..*
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:31 (Ref:373435)   #19
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
By the way, I've had a thimble or so of vinrouge right now, but I do have an amusing internet link for the racing fans amongst you. Basically, you have to look at this web page (with sound on) and see if you can look at it for 60 seconds without laughing. Alex and I have been literally rolling around the floor in pain. See how sensible you are.....

http://www.tekzoned.com/instest/
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:33 (Ref:373437)   #20
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
ow, ouch, can't breathe......
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:34 (Ref:373439)   #21
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
Go on then ... why was yours such a bad day??? PM for genuine sympathy ... public forum for acerbic wit :-)

Your pic definitely needs refreshing ... I didn't see anyone who looked like that pic today, else I would have rushed over and offered them a lollipop.
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:35 (Ref:373441)   #22
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
lol / did you laugh out loud??
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:44 (Ref:373447)   #23
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
1. trying to find a nice house in loughborough's a needle in a haystack job. then i find it, and the room's taken. rats.
2. having to visit one of many dives in l'boro caused me to miss an hour and a half of donny testing being with the cars i love.
3. my milk chocolate hobnobs melted into a hobnob and i nearly crashed into the central reservation at 60mph trying to seperate them.
4. had to pay a credit card bill.

see? and added to the rest of the stuff (see nyargh thread in gravel trap) it's all been a bit bleak.

fear not, there's always racing cars that need a hug. and failing that, mechanics.
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:51 (Ref:373453)   #24
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
Sounds like a piece of p*ss compared to my life. You can always come and live with us in Manchester - Alex and I share a house here during the week (I go home at weekends if no racing) ... Alex has a girl friend (not a girlfriend) who's just moved up from Portsmouth staying with us for a few weeks till she finds a flat. Just free accommodation free food free booze and a few dodgy websites to laugh at. You're always welcome to crash here for as long as tha' willst if things get crappy. But from your list of things above, sounds like you're on a summer picnic. You should be in my shoes ... we had it tough in our day ... you were lucky... I used to sleep in a paper bag on the hard shoulder of the M1 ...
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:53 (Ref:373455)   #25
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
Damn, that website link is funny