Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 4 Jul 2013, 13:30 (Ref:3273834)   #51
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Where are these "masses" of Vettel haters?
Here... in Britain
Old 4 Jul 2013, 15:00 (Ref:3273871)   #52
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Don't be wet.
Old 4 Jul 2013, 15:10 (Ref:3273875)   #53
Robin_D
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Warwickshire, UK
Robin_D should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridRobin_D should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridRobin_D should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
My theory is he parked his car where he did because he lost drive and decided it was best to put the car in front of the pit wall than attempt to go up the pit lane and end up blocking it.

Of course it could also be because he is a bit awkward too, but I think my first theory is more feasible.
What about the huge grassy knoll to the right or alternatively, next to the marshals post upon entry to the pits?
Old 4 Jul 2013, 15:11 (Ref:3273876)   #54
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
They live next door to the Hamilton haters
Old 4 Jul 2013, 18:38 (Ref:3273961)   #55
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They are the best in the neighborhood...
Old 4 Jul 2013, 19:45 (Ref:3273986)   #56
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's the problem you see, there just ain't enough love to go round - someone has to go without. ....
Old 4 Jul 2013, 22:10 (Ref:3274044)   #57
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Not so the much the 'real' fans on this site, but on other sites, especially news posts with facebook commenting. I notice anything Vettel related on some of the news sites get lots of haters posting.

And didn't the crowds cheer at Silverstone when he retired?
Old 4 Jul 2013, 23:26 (Ref:3274070)   #58
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Not so the much the 'real' fans on this site,
This is me when Vettel parked his car at Silverstone.

v
v

Old 5 Jul 2013, 00:02 (Ref:3274076)   #59
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Nobody likes someone who wins too much.
Old 5 Jul 2013, 00:11 (Ref:3274083)   #60
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
It's a sport. There are heroes and villains. It's there to enjoy, there's an element of punch and judy but ultimately noone wishes anyone any harm.
Old 5 Jul 2013, 00:12 (Ref:3274084)   #61
ottostreet
Rookie

ottostreet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridottostreet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I didn't see anything unusual about where he parked it.

On the inside of the track, beside the pit wall...with no drive. What's weird about that?
Old 5 Jul 2013, 02:11 (Ref:3274091)   #62
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
It's a sport. There are heroes and villains. It's there to enjoy, there's an element of punch and judy but ultimately noone wishes anyone any harm.
Exactly this.
Old 5 Jul 2013, 03:00 (Ref:3274096)   #63
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Yep I'm just kidding, and mocking the op post.

I think I'll just start quoting the "haters gonna hate" phrase from now on instead of trying to sway the masses of Vettel haters.

At least I actually am a fan of Vettel - F1 must really suck for those that hate him, lol. Thank god I was always a Schumi fan too.
Well, I'm no Vettel fan, but probably becoming one TBH...
The more I read and hear fans of others drivers/teams making up excuses and taking advantage of anything he does or says in an attempt to discredit him and belittle his achievements, the more I find myself supporting both him and RBR.

Fortunately this is a place where everyone can express their opinion without the anti Hamilton/Vettel/Ferrari/whatever brigades coming after you in every thread.
There are not many places like ten-tenths, at least I don't know any other...
Old 12 Jul 2013, 07:26 (Ref:3276898)   #64
Dave M
Rookie

United Kingdom
South Midlands
Dave M should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
It was the best place on the track for a bit of sun-bathing.
Indeed it was. What most people failed to notice was that our German hero/villain walked over at 6.00 in the morning and laid a towel over that particular piece of track.
Old 12 Jul 2013, 09:45 (Ref:3276937)   #65
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ah! Now I understand......
Old 12 Jul 2013, 14:09 (Ref:3276999)   #66
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
Indeed it was. What most people failed to notice was that our German hero/villain walked over at 6.00 in the morning and laid a towel over that particular piece of track.
So germanic...