Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 Jul 2013, 01:12 (Ref:3274084)   #61
ottostreet
Rookie

ottostreet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridottostreet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I didn't see anything unusual about where he parked it.

On the inside of the track, beside the pit wall...with no drive. What's weird about that?
Old 5 Jul 2013, 03:11 (Ref:3274091)   #62
Matt
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
It's a sport. There are heroes and villains. It's there to enjoy, there's an element of punch and judy but ultimately noone wishes anyone any harm.
Exactly this.
Old 5 Jul 2013, 04:00 (Ref:3274096)   #63
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Yep I'm just kidding, and mocking the op post.

I think I'll just start quoting the "haters gonna hate" phrase from now on instead of trying to sway the masses of Vettel haters.

At least I actually am a fan of Vettel - F1 must really suck for those that hate him, lol. Thank god I was always a Schumi fan too.
Well, I'm no Vettel fan, but probably becoming one TBH...
The more I read and hear fans of others drivers/teams making up excuses and taking advantage of anything he does or says in an attempt to discredit him and belittle his achievements, the more I find myself supporting both him and RBR.

Fortunately this is a place where everyone can express their opinion without the anti Hamilton/Vettel/Ferrari/whatever brigades coming after you in every thread.
There are not many places like ten-tenths, at least I don't know any other...
Old 12 Jul 2013, 08:26 (Ref:3276898)   #64
Dave M
Rookie

United Kingdom
South Midlands
Dave M should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
It was the best place on the track for a bit of sun-bathing.
Indeed it was. What most people failed to notice was that our German hero/villain walked over at 6.00 in the morning and laid a towel over that particular piece of track.
Old 12 Jul 2013, 10:45 (Ref:3276937)   #65
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ah! Now I understand......
Old 12 Jul 2013, 15:09 (Ref:3276999)   #66
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
Indeed it was. What most people failed to notice was that our German hero/villain walked over at 6.00 in the morning and laid a towel over that particular piece of track.
So germanic...