Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 9 Jan 2008, 13:21 (Ref:2102564)   #1
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
FIA ,HTP Papers

What is happening at the MSA as we have been told there have been major changes.
Does this mean we will actually get papers within the next two months?
Old 9 Jan 2008, 18:38 (Ref:2102774)   #2
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That will depend on what sort number you have,last time I spoke to Marcus,there were still 300 to catch up on !!
Old 9 Jan 2008, 19:33 (Ref:2102820)   #3
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Marcus who?
Old 9 Jan 2008, 21:24 (Ref:2102922)   #4
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

Marcus ,That/he is the quetion were do we go from here?
Old 9 Jan 2008, 21:41 (Ref:2102940)   #5
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Marcus Pye,I would ring him at MSA and ask what the situation is John.Unless you do have a number,he would be you're first port of call.
Old 9 Jan 2008, 22:18 (Ref:2102968)   #6
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

I understand Marcus is no longer there and its all change and as we are involved in ten applications want to know whats happening.Has anyone any info as I am in States It may improve as I understand Robert Ellis is working on papers.Its heresay gained today and thought someone somewhere on the
web would know actual position rather than gossip.Over to you as that was reason for asking first question!
Old 10 Jan 2008, 07:49 (Ref:2103176)   #7
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Marcus has left MSA? I must have about the last set he signed off!
Old 10 Jan 2008, 07:56 (Ref:2103180)   #8
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston
I understand Marcus is no longer there and its all change and as we are involved in ten applications want to know whats happening.Has anyone any info as I am in States It may improve as I understand Robert Ellis is working on papers.Its heresay gained today and thought someone somewhere on the
web would know actual position rather than gossip.Over to you as that was reason for asking first question!
New's to me John,I did know he was finding it a bit of a struggle though,I'm at the NEC today so I'll ask. Robert is looking after my papers and I have to say he is very helpfull and amiable,perhaps if this is the case thing's will move on a bit quicker.I submitted mine 10/06!
Old 10 Jan 2008, 08:44 (Ref:2103217)   #9
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
where are you at the Autosprout show Terry ?

Given so few cars bother complying with their HTP's and therefore their worth has been so devalued, I wouldn't be in too much of a panic to get the papers,
Old 10 Jan 2008, 14:11 (Ref:2103481)   #10
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

The only panic is unless you have papers there are no entries accepted in major events as the rest of the world is organised and can produce the stuff in reasonable time.Uk seems only one with problem with people waiting over a year.Wheather people adhere to the papers is another question
Old 10 Jan 2008, 16:31 (Ref:2103576)   #11
Brendan Roberts
Rookie

Brendan Roberts should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Presumably you can apply for papers via another ASN - Germany or France perhaps. All the detail from all ASNs was to be held on a central database so it shouldnt make any difference if they are issued in the UK, or elsewhere.
If there is chaos at theMSA perhaps get them elsewhere - may be cheaper too!
Old 10 Jan 2008, 16:36 (Ref:2103579)   #12
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
we are - after all the efforts of this govt - a single europe after all!!!!!
Old 10 Jan 2008, 16:42 (Ref:2103586)   #13
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

You need an actual address in the Country of ASN.
I have been told today that MSA want and will sort situation and all papers should be processed on a 6week turnround but if anyone has any already in suggest you check situation
Old 10 Jan 2008, 19:47 (Ref:2103702)   #14
Peter Horsman
Racer

Peter Horsman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 10 Jan 2008, 20:09 (Ref:2103714)   #15
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Marcus is not at MSA House,but IS still doing paper's.Confirmed by MSA today,but Robert is still you're best bet.