Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 20 Jan 2006, 00:48 (Ref:1504866)   #51
flor
Veteran

flor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridflor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yeah after the season he topped the boards in a hockenheim test session driving a manor car, since then merc wanted him in one of their cars
Old 20 Jan 2006, 12:14 (Ref:1505172)   #52
hotwheels
Racer

hotwheels should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
i don't think asm will get 4 cars, don't mercedes only sell their engines in herds of 6?
I am more confident on Signature having a third car than ASM having 4. They (ASM) tried to have 4 in the past and Mercedes have not allowed them.
Old 20 Jan 2006, 17:41 (Ref:1505404)   #53
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
marvellous, i thought i was right about that. no matter how much love mercedes have for asm, they won't play ball. therefore asm had 2 extra engines to use last year...
Old 20 Jan 2006, 20:02 (Ref:1505496)   #54
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Sorry to say it, but I have also heard that ASM may run four cars. Either that or they're saying it just so they will just to wind up the opposition!
Old 23 Jan 2006, 12:07 (Ref:1507263)   #55
hotwheels
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy mole
Sorry to say it, but I have also heard that ASM may run four cars. Either that or they're saying it just so they will just to wind up the opposition!
Despite of I said before, the latest news is that ASM may really run a fourth car. Perhaps Van Der Garde is driving for them.
Old 23 Jan 2006, 20:59 (Ref:1507618)   #56
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
curses. i stand corrected, they've clearly, er, rubbed hwa up the right way...
Old 26 Jan 2006, 12:45 (Ref:1509390)   #57
runshaw
Veteran

England
Lancashire UK
runshaw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
van der Garde has been confirmed at ASM and has been placed on the Mercedes juniors programme.
Old 26 Jan 2006, 15:38 (Ref:1509491)   #58
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by runshaw
van der Garde has been confirmed at ASM and has been placed on the Mercedes juniors programme.
Indeed: http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns16179.html
Third F3 season, best engine, best team so he has to score victories.
Old 26 Jan 2006, 18:57 (Ref:1509606)   #59
hotwheels
Racer

Vettel x Van Der Garde x Di Resta x Kamui... this is gonna be interesting. Who would bet for the best ASM driver (and probably the new euro champion) of the year?
Old 26 Jan 2006, 19:16 (Ref:1509617)   #60
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
van der garde's a renault driver development reject as well, isn't he?

i don't think it's going to be as clear cut as just being asm's championship this year.
Old 26 Jan 2006, 19:36 (Ref:1509638)   #61
Daisy
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Daisy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Could be an interesting season after all, had my doubts for a while. ASM has as strong line up. Manor's is also pretty good and I hope Moreau will be confirmed by Signature soon. If I had to put any money on someone I would choose Vettel, he's the best of the ASM-line up and ASM always have a good car.
Old 26 Jan 2006, 19:44 (Ref:1509644)   #62
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
moreau was confirmed by signature at the end of last year, i thought? or rather, as confirmed as it gets...

i think di resta is a better driver than vettel, but i think he's still got a bit to learn about not crashing and so forth.
Old 26 Jan 2006, 20:57 (Ref:1509679)   #63
flor
Veteran

flor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridflor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
so someone who won 18 of 20 races and got podium finishes in the other 2 in FBMW has to learn about not crashing
Old 26 Jan 2006, 22:12 (Ref:1509719)   #64
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i meant that di resta has to learn... don't mock my english, i'm not paid to be perfect :P
Old 26 Jan 2006, 23:14 (Ref:1509749)   #65
flor
Veteran

sorry my fault
Old 27 Jan 2006, 15:16 (Ref:1510185)   #66
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
has anyone actually seen a confirmed euroseries calendar or are they as rubbish at sorting things in good time as we are over here?
Old 27 Jan 2006, 15:58 (Ref:1510217)   #67
flor
Veteran

Since the DTM Le Mans race isnt on the calender at the moment, they have the problem that there is no race in France and the FFSA wants one there.
Old 27 Jan 2006, 16:06 (Ref:1510220)   #68
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i can understand that. i figured there'd be more than 1 french race on the calendar anyway, what with it being a joint french/german championship and all :/

is there a specific reason why the le mans race isn't on there? is there a provisional calendar anyway?
Old 27 Jan 2006, 22:51 (Ref:1510463)   #69
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Last one i saw on some other forum was this provisional one

• April 9 Hockenheim, Germany
• April 30 Lausitzring, Germany
• July 2 Brands Hatch, Great Britain
• July 23 Norisring, Germany
• August 20 Nürburgring, Germany
• September 3 Magny-Cours, France
• September 24 Barcelona, Spain
• October 15 Le Mans, France*
• October 29 Hockenheim, Germany
Old 27 Jan 2006, 23:01 (Ref:1510475)   #70
kipper
Veteran

England
Leics
kipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
is there a specific reason why the le mans race isn't on there? is there a provisional calendar anyway?
According to Autosport, the DTM (and presumably the Euro F3) meeting is provisional due to a disagreement over the rights to advertising hoardings.
Old 27 Jan 2006, 23:03 (Ref:1510477)   #71
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh, where did we hear that before
Old 28 Jan 2006, 08:46 (Ref:1510631)   #72
Daisy
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Daisy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No Euroseries on Zandvoort? Please tell me that's not true
Old 28 Jan 2006, 12:25 (Ref:1510705)   #73
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
That I can confirm (as it's been confirmed by Zandvoort itself).
FFSA has a contract for at least 2 French races per year (dating from the merger of German and French F3). On the date Zandvoort has the DTM the F3 Euroseries is racing with FIA GT at Magny Cours.
Old 28 Jan 2006, 18:19 (Ref:1510850)   #74
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger
Last one i saw on some other forum was this provisional one

• April 9 Hockenheim, Germany
• April 30 Lausitzring, Germany
• July 2 Brands Hatch, Great Britain
• July 23 Norisring, Germany
• August 20 Nürburgring, Germany
• September 3 Magny-Cours, France
• September 24 Barcelona, Spain
• October 15 Le Mans, France*
• October 29 Hockenheim, Germany
What a bland calendar from a armchair viewer's point of view... mostly current F1 circuits along with the exceedingly dull Lausitzring and Le Mans. The schedule is really lacking something with no Spa, Monaco, Pau or Zandvoort. Only the thought of the Brands and Norisring races remotely excites me, and Brands sadly has to be on the Indy circuit.
Old 2 Feb 2006, 03:59 (Ref:1513978)   #75
JF3
Rookie

Japan
JF3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Muecke Motorsport have signed American driver Jonathan Summerton.

Source: http://www.formula3.cc/content/view/7292/40/