Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 14 Sep 2010, 12:11 (Ref:2759220)   #1
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
FR 3.5 at Silverstone - Rounds 14 & 15

Silverstone

Saturday 18th
Qualy: 9:40am
Race: 1:00pm

Sunday 19th
Qualy: 9:40am
Race: 1:00pm

Championship Standings
1) Mikhail ALESHIN (RUS) 111
2) Daniel RICCIARDO (AUS) 101
3) Esteban GUERRIERI (ARG) 85
4) Sten PENTUS (EST) 74
5) Stefano COLETTI (MON) 59
Old 14 Sep 2010, 12:17 (Ref:2759226)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it's being run on the arena circuit, the map on the website is wrong
Old 14 Sep 2010, 13:48 (Ref:2759260)   #3
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
it's being run on the arena circuit, the map on the website is wrong
The new circuit?

For a moment I thought you meant the little middle circuit!!!!!
Old 14 Sep 2010, 13:56 (Ref:2759263)   #4
skells22
Veteran

skells22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
both races are shown late at 9.20pm for race 1 on Saturday & 9.00pm for race 2 on British euro sport on Sunday,
Old 14 Sep 2010, 15:37 (Ref:2759303)   #5
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
The new circuit?

For a moment I thought you meant the little middle circuit!!!!!
arena or gp is what they call the new f1 one and officially i think the old gp one is called the bridge circuit... do they still call the stowe circuit the stowe circuit??

i'm stroppy to be honest, i was really looking forward to seeing them try and get round bridge on low downforce!
Old 14 Sep 2010, 18:44 (Ref:2759388)   #6
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
arena or gp is what they call the new f1 one and officially i think the old gp one is called the bridge circuit... do they still call the stowe circuit the stowe circuit??

i'm stroppy to be honest, i was really looking forward to seeing them try and get round bridge on low downforce!
Ahh thanks Bella, The Stowe circuit, that's the one!

Yes Bridge would be very interesting with the cars, mind you I wonder how they'll cope with that 'bumpy right hander' at the new Abbey. Rapidly becoming a new circuit cliche along with 'the notoriously abrasive' Thruxton or the 'notoriously dangerous' Brands Hatch!!
Old 14 Sep 2010, 19:13 (Ref:2759408)   #7
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Yes Bridge would be very interesting with the cars, mind you I wonder how they'll cope with that 'bumpy right hander' at the new Abbey. Rapidly becoming a new circuit cliche along with 'the notoriously abrasive' Thruxton or the 'notoriously dangerous' Brands Hatch!!
well considering they provided a couple of top notch races at the "notoriously dull" hungaroring, and it rained at the "notoriously sunny" motorland, i'd say it'll be about half an hour into friday's test before one of them pitches it into the wall somewhere and blames it on the dodgy new tarmac
Old 14 Sep 2010, 22:30 (Ref:2759514)   #8
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Cannot edit my post to change circuit layout
Old 15 Sep 2010, 17:09 (Ref:2759923)   #9
WSR Fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
WSR Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.italiaracing.net/translat...&cat=5&lang=en

Here's an interesting little development for the weekend - Brendon Hartley replaces Jan Charouz at P1 Motorsport, apparently because the Czech driver is injured. Should be interesting to see how he compares to Ricciardo and Vergne driving for a different team.

Sadly I'm not attending the event this year, but to all those who are have a good time
Old 15 Sep 2010, 21:43 (Ref:2760089)   #10
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i wonder if that's "injured" or a leftover from when it all went wrong in race 1 at hockenheim.
Old 17 Sep 2010, 12:00 (Ref:2760858)   #11
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
Aren't there any practice session scheduled for today?

As long as I can remember there were 2 practice sessions on friday but I cannot find any today.
Old 17 Sep 2010, 12:14 (Ref:2760861)   #12
gachjoel
Veteran

Wales
Cardiff
gachjoel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgachjoel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
Aren't there any practice session scheduled for today?

As long as I can remember there were 2 practice sessions on friday but I cannot find any today.

Yes there is practice today for all classes
Old 17 Sep 2010, 12:20 (Ref:2760862)   #13
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by gachjoel View Post
Yes there is practice today for all classes
Strange that there is no info on WSR website. I'll keep waiting then. Thanks for the info!
Old 17 Sep 2010, 18:28 (Ref:2760986)   #14
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
Results are online now: Formula Renault 3.5 - Friday

Guerrieri tops timesheet!
Old 17 Sep 2010, 19:31 (Ref:2760999)   #15
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
who had ricciardo in the "first to whine about the big bump" sweepstake?

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86758
Old 17 Sep 2010, 21:09 (Ref:2761032)   #16
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Is that really a whine or just a statement?

Amazing that Guerrieri was fastest.
Old 18 Sep 2010, 09:06 (Ref:2761136)   #17
skells22
Veteran

did not know that eurosport hd will show this race live at 1.00pm f2 permitting
Old 18 Sep 2010, 09:22 (Ref:2761144)   #18
N.A-D.R
Veteran

Australia
Australia
N.A-D.R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
qualifying results with lancaster on pole by a big margin of 4 tenths to 2nd who was Esteban and 3rd with Ricciardo. Aleshin is only in 10th so this is the big opportunity for Ricciardo.
Old 18 Sep 2010, 12:08 (Ref:2761189)   #19
N.A-D.R
Veteran

Australia
Australia
got to be joking... how unlucky can u get.
Old 18 Sep 2010, 12:09 (Ref:2761190)   #20
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
Incredible incident on start. Great chance for Guerrieri, hope he can take advantage of it.
Old 18 Sep 2010, 12:13 (Ref:2761192)   #21
N.A-D.R
Veteran

Australia
Australia
very bad mistake by Lancaster. Ricciardo just can't win with luck sometimes it seems.
Old 18 Sep 2010, 12:57 (Ref:2761200)   #22
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Guerrieri wins again. Congratulations!

Thanks to him, Fox Sports broadcasted this race (and Hockenheim's) live in South America. Pretty boring it was.
Old 18 Sep 2010, 13:55 (Ref:2761217)   #23
skells22
Veteran

it was not lancaster fault as there was a car about to spin and cue the rollover.
Old 18 Sep 2010, 13:57 (Ref:2761219)   #24
N.A-D.R
Veteran

Australia
Australia
didnt lancaster just lose control of the car from the start? put too much power down and spun it, straight into Ricciardo. Or did he make contact with Esteban and then spun?
Old 18 Sep 2010, 14:16 (Ref:2761225)   #25
SuperTourer
Rookie

Australia
Church Point
SuperTourer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
who had ricciardo in the "first to whine about the big bump" sweepstake?

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86758
Of course you did bella!

Hardly a whine.