Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 12 Jul 2016, 09:59 (Ref:3658499)   #226
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not a Le Mans Winners, but just purchased a TSM Bentley Continental GT3. Silverstone 2014 winner.

1/18 scale. So I expect it to be the size of a church.
Old 15 Jul 2016, 18:48 (Ref:3658971)   #227
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As expected, it's ridiculous.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2988.JPG  
Old 16 Jul 2016, 05:27 (Ref:3659011)   #228
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Had the 1961 and 1962 LM winners delivered yesterday. Two more awesome models from Looksmart who seem to be doing a great job!
Old 18 Jul 2016, 09:03 (Ref:3659362)   #229
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
As expected, it's ridiculous.
Nice Love those Bentleys - massive and so wrong in so many ways yet somehow it just works. Sounds great too which always helps. I may just go for the 1/43 version though!
Old 18 Jul 2016, 11:59 (Ref:3659386)   #230
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Nice Love those Bentleys - massive and so wrong in so many ways yet somehow it just works. Sounds great too which always helps. I may just go for the 1/43 version though!
Spark have done a 1:43 of the 2015 car, whilst TSM has done a 1:43 of the 2014 car. The Spark version is slightly cheaper, and has the awesome number on the front grill too.

As much as I love the 2014 one, I want a 2015 one as well for the number grill
Old 24 Jul 2016, 21:19 (Ref:3660931)   #231
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Not winners, not 1:18, but did "compete" at LM. I like buying things that are massive failures. Gonna get the #23 at some point.

CAR : Nissan GT-R LM
TEAM : Nissan Motorsports
DRIVERS : Tsugio Matsuda(JPN)/Mark Shulzhitskiy(RUS)/Lucas Ordoñez(ESP)
START : 32nd - 3'38.691
FINISH : DNF

CAR : Nissan GT-R LM
TEAM : Nissan Motorsports
DRIVERS : Harry Tincknell(GBR)/Michael Krumm(DEU)/Alex Buncombe(GBR)
START : 30th - 3'36.995
FINISH : NC

BONUS:

Old 25 Jul 2016, 07:42 (Ref:3661022)   #232
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Haha! Do you have the AMR-One as part of the failure collection?
Old 25 Jul 2016, 16:20 (Ref:3661098)   #233
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Haha! Do you have the AMR-One as part of the failure collection?
Not yet! I should get on that. I do have various DeltaWings!
Old 23 Sep 2016, 21:47 (Ref:3674631)   #234
Alex_Florida
Rookie

Alex_Florida should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am envious of all this. My diecasts are all of NASCARs of various eras.
Old 13 Nov 2016, 12:39 (Ref:3687600)   #235
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Not yet! I should get on that. I do have various DeltaWings!
Bit late of a reply here, but I believe the Spark AMR-One (1:18s) sell for about $75 now. Good deal for a Spark. But they are a bit large for what they are. I've always wanted a 1:43 of the Lavaggi LS1

TSM have released this in 1:18 now, but it's a ridiculous €230

Old 23 Jun 2017, 13:17 (Ref:3746250)   #236
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
The 1:18 2016 winner is finally available. CK Modelcars have it for a good price and they also offer a 10% discount if you use the code ASC10 at checkout. I have just ordered and await delivery of the next car in the stable!
Old 23 Jun 2017, 13:23 (Ref:3746253)   #237
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Tecnomodel 1:18 winner from 1963 arrived a couple of days ago from Carmodel in Italy
Attached Thumbnails
19274761_10155490464597425_6875062865839608366_n.jpg   19275252_10155490464717425_5300083768801788878_n.jpg  
Old 23 Jun 2017, 13:43 (Ref:3746259)   #238
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's gorgeous Craig......
Old 23 Jun 2017, 17:16 (Ref:3746287)   #239
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Damn, just had an email from Carmodels advising that they are doing a sale with 8% off of everything... should have waited to order the Ferrari
Old 26 Jun 2017, 18:30 (Ref:3747062)   #240
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No matter, you can order a couple more!
Old 10 Apr 2020, 23:08 (Ref:3969927)   #241
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Is anyone still here?
Old 10 Apr 2020, 23:14 (Ref:3969929)   #242
thetool
Veteran

thetool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthetool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Prices are silly these days and just not affordable. It wasn't even when I was still collecting a few years ago. Sitting on at least £5k worth of Le Mans winners, really should do something about moving them on.
Old 11 Apr 2020, 15:17 (Ref:3970097)   #243
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetool View Post
Prices are silly these days and just not affordable. It wasn't even when I was still collecting a few years ago. Sitting on at least £5k worth of Le Mans winners, really should do something about moving them on.

It really is amazing how prices have soared.

I was doing a clear out of old documents a few months back and found some receipts for model cars from the early noughties. Genuinely astonishing how cheap a hobby it used to be relative to today.
Old 12 Apr 2020, 09:00 (Ref:3970238)   #244
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Wonder if those last couple of Montoya cars I still have somewhere in the attic are now worth something lol

Good to see you back Knowlesy
Old 12 Apr 2020, 11:16 (Ref:3970292)   #245
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Craig.

I reckon a Montoya car could fund about 25% of a modern model.
Old 12 Apr 2020, 20:58 (Ref:3970395)   #246
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Well I do believe there are four... Maybe I could fund that elusive £1000 Jaguar!
Old 12 Apr 2020, 21:53 (Ref:3970424)   #247
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I like your display cases btw. Did you build them yourself?
Old 12 Apr 2020, 22:17 (Ref:3970436)   #248
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
No pulled them out of an old antiques show in Stow On The Wold that was closing down. Really would have liked something made with tempered glass since we have the kids now but needs must
Old 13 Apr 2020, 11:56 (Ref:3970562)   #249
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

What a find. I am very jealous, they look stunning.
Old 16 May 2020, 22:27 (Ref:3976677)   #250
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Just a couple of new additions
Don't tell the other half...
Attached Thumbnails
20200516_200846.jpg   20200516_200350.jpg   20200516_200400.jpg  

20200516_200337.jpg   20200516_200309.jpg