Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Turnstyle Prints

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14 Nov 2008, 11:52 (Ref:2334829)   #1
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!
Welcome!

The Owners/Administrators of this site have kindly set up this forum, for which they have my grateful thanks, to enable me to:-

A) Announce any new products that Turnstyle Prints introduce at http://www.turnstyleprints.co.uk/

B) Provide a subforum for Members only of the Turnstyle Print Image Archive

In respect of 1) above, I'm not expecting much activity, since the opportunity for threads/discussion is minimal. However for 2) this provides, in effect, an opportunity for Image Archive members to discuss any of the images from any of the meetings that appear in the Archive.

If you are already Image Archive Members, the process by which you can access the new subforum is as follows:

1) Go to the top of this page, and click on 'My CP'

2) Scroll down the menu on the left hand side until you get to 'Group Memberships' and then click on that.

3) You are then shown a list of User Groups that you can apply to join. Turntyle Prints should appear in that list - tick the box requesting to join.
When requested, give the reason as 'Image Archive Member'

4) I will then receive a message notifying your request, and provided you are a member, I will simply click on an authorisation box which gives you access to the subforum.

Please Note:

i) Obvious, but I'll say it anyway; if you are not already a 10-Tenths member, you will need to become one - it's easy to register and it's free.

ii) Your application for membership of the Image Archive will be denied if you are not a member. Members are those who have either purchased a print or paid their £10 to join - you know who you are! I will shortly be sending out a group Email, to current Archive members to formally notify you of this development.

In order to keep non members informed of the progress of the Archive, I will occasionally provide an updated list of the meetings covered by it. That may help you to decide whether it is time to invest your hard earned tenner to join us!

Last edited by John Turner; 21 Nov 2008 at 14:44.
Old 14 Nov 2008, 13:57 (Ref:2334876)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!
Want this one at the top!
Closed Thread