Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Turnstyle Prints

Old 14 Nov 2008, 13:52 (Ref:2334875)   #1
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!
Discussion

Since I wish to keep the previous two threads for announcement/updates, I've opened this one for discussion/comment/enquiries.
Old 14 Nov 2008, 19:09 (Ref:2335025)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!
Ok, I have just sent a group email to all Image archive members and several have been bounced back. Those who didn't receive it, please email me at info@turnstyleprints.co.uk.
Old 14 Nov 2008, 20:05 (Ref:2335051)   #3
Adam43
Race Official
20KPINAL

European Union
The Road to Rouen
Adam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My only comment is that you are exceptionally cool for having your own sub-forum.
Old 15 Nov 2008, 16:51 (Ref:2335374)   #4
terence
Subscriber
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well,thats our Mr Turner! Well done John,I'm sure it will be a big success.
Old 15 Nov 2008, 18:00 (Ref:2335390)   #5
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
I think the coolest thing about this is the fact that the owners have allowed this to happen.
Old 15 Nov 2008, 19:55 (Ref:2335437)   #6
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
You must have blue eyes John
Old 15 Nov 2008, 20:05 (Ref:2335446)   #7
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
That or a brown nose?
Your pictures and reports have always been great, thank you.
Old 11 Apr 2009, 11:32 (Ref:2438531)   #8
bauble
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire
bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!
Hi John

John,
I got your group e-mail and in your honour decided to log onto 10/10ths for the first time for over 2 years.
What is this about registering? I can't see any where that I need to do that!!

Some nice pictures on the site and at Turnstyle, and I thought you were just a sill.......!

WHOOPS!!! There I go again.

Hope to see you at the VSCC Spring Start.

Kind regards,

Bauble.
Old 11 Apr 2009, 15:40 (Ref:2438851)   #9
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
Bob, good to see you here after all this time. I should be at the VSCC Spring Start.

This is the public forum, not the members one which is a subforum attached to it. Read the e-mail again; if still not sure, please e-mail me.
Old 14 Apr 2009, 13:30 (Ref:2440473)   #10
bauble
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire
bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!bauble is going for a new world record!
John,
I will stick to the JT site rather than risk causing offence to the nice people who post on other areas, as I recall it is your turn to buy the teas!!

Look forward to VSCC.

regards,

Bob
Old 16 Apr 2009, 14:13 (Ref:2442270)   #11
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
Well, despite your comments, your request has been recived and processed, so please visit the rather quiet members subforum, Bob, and say 'hello'!